34

(I don't know if you guys like it this way, with me starting every other chapter with a flashback and then blending it with the present story. But I do😁😁
Okay, so that⬆️ was not what I wanted to say, what I did want to tell you guys was that these flashbacks are not in an order. I'm not picking them up from where I left them. They're in random order, with whatever is important for the chapter)

##~~

Pharm laughed out when Arthit pulled on Beam's hair and clung to his neck like a koala, refusing to sit in his baby seat.

"Aathi waana dwive"

"Drive my ass!" Beam blurted out, not being able to even see properly.

"Eu.. dada! Wha iz aas?!" Arthit asked, blinking his eyes innocently and Pharm laughed even more.

Beam finally pried the monkey away from himself, tucked him under one arm and smacked his bum with the other. "This.. this.. this.." then sobering up.. "Hey.. kids don't say ass!" He shot a glare at Pharm who laughed even more.

"Seriously old man?!" Pharm held his stomach.

"Fuck off!" Beam hissed at him and pouted miserably when Arthit again asked what he said and Pharm laughed even more. "I hate you both" he mumbled and forced Arthit in his seat, enduring all the tiny punched on his head.

Pharm waved at Beam and blew a kiss to Arthit who cackled and caught it. He stood there in the porch, even after they left, thinking hard while biting his lips. With a sigh, he nodded and walked out of the gate to meet his next door neighbour.

.
.

He held the guitar in his hand, lost in thought and strummed the strings

He held the guitar in his hand, lost in thought and strummed the strings. How long was it, the last time he picked it in his hand and played?

FLASHBACK

He stopped strumming and smiled hearing that giggling sound. "Finally awake?"

Beam giggled again and pushed his body to prop on his elbow beside Forth.