52. a) Their little Angel

(A/n: so before I start, I don't know who this little angel is but I wish whoever he is, and wherever he is, he is loved and cared for just like our baby Oon is loved and cared for.

I saw him first when I was actually scavenging for Krist Perawat's pins to put on my other story, surgeons. And the one time I saw him, I created baby Oon. I know Oon is not really a character I made but I did make this version. This story has given birth to him and kinda raised his through these 52 chapters. He is the one matchmaker who had brought Beam back to each and everyone of his loved ones and he has a lot more of that to do for his dada and his P'Faam.

Yes he is the devil wearing the angel wings, even as we all say, the ruler of the hell but he is the most pure of all the devils at heart. He just wants to be loved)

##~~

"Dada!! Cowme owwwn!!" He shouted, too jittery that early in the morning. He had so much to do, had to go meet momma Min and baby teetee and then his ukka Keety had promised him to have rounds together but what to do about that tupid dada of his who won't find his toothbrush in time? Like anyone can do anything right without him?

Yes, he had conquered the whole hospital in two days, now he was the the sole ruler with all his subjects at his service.

"Oho! Oho! Oho!" he kept on shouting as he jumped on the bed. Then tired, he huffed and sat down. 

"Why're you becoming a banshee this early in the morning?" Beam came up and held him to make him stand on the bed. 

Arthit blinked. "Wha a ba-ba- dada ju tupid!! Aathi waan phood!" Arthit puffed his cheeks. Beam laughed and kissed Arthit's cheeks before squashing them. Whenever Arthit doesn't understand something or can't say something, he'd just settle with calling Beam stupid.

"You are a pain!" 

Arthit scrunched his face, gritting his teeth, he pinched on both sides of Beam's cheeks. "Geeb Aathi phood oww Aathi eat dada!" he was in a frenzy today since waking up in an unfamiliar place. 

"Why do you always want to eat me?"

"Dada iz pwetty!"

"Then who will you marry if you eat dada?" Beam asked.

"Bwaby Teetee?" Arthit retorted happily and Beam fake gasped.

"You two timer! You have a new favorite?"

"Eumph!!" Arthit nodded then he put both palms on his mouth to giggle. Beam shook his head and picked him up to get his teeth brushed while Pha and Kit who stood in the door watching this laughed. Even now, it was still hard for them to adjust to Beam's new life, see him being a father to two polar opposite kids with this huge age gap. And the fact with how he was still holding up. 

"Hi" they both smiled at Pharm as he entered the room in his school uniform, with Forth and a little boy right behind him. The boy waved lightly at Pha as he came to stand right in front of him. Pha ruffled his hair. It had been Pharm's routine to get up early in the morning, cook for Arthit, get ready and then have Forth drive him to have a quick breakfast with his dad and brother before Forth took him to school. Yes he was staying with Forth, downright refusing to bother anyone else. Beam didn't say anything. Suddenly, he had given up on not wanting Forth near his kids, not that he said anything about it before either but now, Pha knew something changed, he felt at more ease seeing Forth around the kids even if he never speaks with the man.

"Good thing you're here, your brother was ready to chew away your father" Kit commented and the teenager boy smiled thinly. 

"He loves to do that.. he says P'Beam is the prettiest so he wants to eat him and he's cute when he's mad at us so he always make dad mad.." he trailed off saying that and went to put Arthit's food down, filling his sippycup with pink milk. Kit sighed. No matter what they told the boy, Pharm was inconsolable.