49

(A/n: Some of the events happening here were before the scene happened between Sandee and Kao at that cafe. Have I ever said it before why I like Petekao so much?

They were so close to reality, they showed almost every real trouble a couple faces along with some of the troubles gay couples go through, all the fears and problems Kao had, they were not just made up by him or the creators of the show, they were all genuine problems. His fears of rejection from his mom or the society were also genuine and Pete not being able to understand was also genuine because he never had to go through the troubles Kao went through. Because of their social gap. And how Non took advantage of Kao's problems was also genuine and real.

But then the way Pete supported Kao through his scandal and every single thing he did or achieved because he wanted to be deserving enough for Kao, he didn't let his fears and insecurities to get the better of him. Well most of the time. He matured up way much than the Kiss Me Again time. And not because he wanted to or because he had to. He did that for Kao.

That all being said,

Gosh, I did not know I hate this Pete. No I love the Pete in Kiss me again and Dark Blue Kiss even if he wasn't always the perfect person. That's what made him so real, both Pete and Kao. But this boy makes my blood boil. I know, I created him,
hey.. don't think what you're thinking!!!

So, he came out like jerk, down to a T. Annoying and irritating and unpredictable. Huh, let's see how he grows. Or if he does)

##~~

Was it his head playing tricks on him or was it really Kao?'

Pete stopped to look down the railing, eyeing the cute boy following P'Tim with a very excited jump in his stance as he looked around happily. He blinked.

Of course, it was Kao. It was always easy to recognize him among the crowd, he always stood out. He always shined brightly. Who else had that cute rosy white complexion?  

No one.

"Pete! Are you coming?" he looked at his aunt and the little boy beside her. He sighed. Why does that midget stares at him with those puppy eyes? Should Pete play catch with him?

It's not that he hates the kid really, it's just that he wasn't interested in him. Now just because he belonged to aunt Prae, didn't mean Pete had to fall in love with him. Kids will instantly become too clingy and demanding if you even as much as look their way, the next thing they're under the impression that they own you. Like that little bitty baby who attacked P'Forth in the park a few days ago, calling him dad, what ever the hell was that supposed to mean?

"You go on aunt, it's not like you need me to officiate your press con" he rolled his eyes in a bad mood. Well when wasn't he in a bad mood?

Well he had far more pressing issues at hand now that he knew he might be attracted to Kao, especially after today when she breaks the news to the world, his parents will be back as soon as they could and they will be down his throat along with her's. All this just for that kid? Why did she love him so much she was ready to jump guns or waste years of her life?

He looked down at the boy again. Ever since that day in the bathroom when Kao snapped at him and left and he found himself thinking how hot he looked, all he had been doing was thinking about him, the day they first met and he called the boy a sissy who in answer punched him hard in the mouth. A big blow to his ego. Then that first night they shared together.

'Was it just that he started seeing Kao as someone entirely new or was Kao radiating more and more by the day?' He asked himself as just seeing the cute chubby boy made him smile.