41

"I missed you so much papha Forth!!"

Pha looked down at the boy hugging Forth's leg with an open mouth. He looked up at Forth for some explanation or that maybe someone would be nice enough to call it April fool but Forth bent to hug the boy.

"Hey champ! Look how tall you are!!" He even dared to kiss his forehead with the same fucking mouth he kissed little Arthit.

"Forth.." Pha spoke in a low dangerous tone. He was seething.

What? How? A seven year old?

"Daddy Tim!!!! Look I'm tall!!" The kid jumped in Tim's arm the next. And Tim, who Pha knows for sure doesn't like kids, hugged him.

"Yeah? And your mom still calls you Dodo?" Tim teased the kid.

"Hey!! That woman is carzy! That's not my name!!" The boy pouted. "I'm Dome!! Ohh!! Blind uncle!! You're here too! Heyyy did you follow us?!" The kid blinked fast at Pha as he spoke excitedly.

"Huh as if!" Pha grimaced. "What the hell is this Forth? Why's he calling you.. and you!" He snapped at Tim. "Why is this kid calling you both papa or daddy?" He was in the verge of a stroke. Tim swore he saw a nerve snap in his temple.

"Why can't he? Hey.. what did your crazy brain cook just now?" Tim gave him a suspicious look and stepped away from Forth with Dome still in his arms.

Forth narrowed his eyes too. "Hey! Crazy Pha!! This is Dome! My godson!"

Pha blinked. "Oh? Oh!! Oh.. right!" He scratched his nape. "So.. you're not his fathers fathers?"

Dome facepalmed. "Tsk, tsk, who is this blind uncle?! Can't you tell I'm better looking than daddy Tim and papa Forth?" He shook his head. Even stuck out his tongue.

"Yeah.. he's a narcissist" Tim laughed. He put the boy down with a fake frown. "Go call daddy to someone you think is good looking enough for you!"

Pha laughed when the boy pouted and glared at him. "This is your fault uncle!"

"I deeply apologise sir" he sighed. "For a moment I thought.."

"Thought what Kongthanin?"

He stared at a familiar looking tall woman who gave him a blank look before turning to the other guys with a wide smile. Tim came forward to hug her first.

"All good?!" He asked and she nodded.

"You tell me, he said yes?" She asked and Tim laughed. "Forth! Did he?!"

"I still can't believe it but he did" Forth sighed. "They've been nauseously sweet ever since"

"I get to be!! And Kit said hi!" Tim told the woman. If Pha was surprised before, it was nothing compared to now.

'Kit knew her?'

He stared at her again, sure enough that he knew her but still...

"And my brat of a nephew?" She asked.

"Take him back please, he's insufferable! No matter how nice I am to him!" Forth took the little boy's hand in one hand pulled their luggage with the other. "Pha you have a ride?"

"Yeah I'm good.." Pha replied. Only then the woman turned to look at him again and it clicked.

"Prae?!"

She laughed. "Took you long enough to figure that out blind uncle? Some genius" she walked away with a smirk on her face, leaving Pha behind to gape at them.

He didn't recognise Prae! He had known her since the time he knew Forth, Lam and Tim. The fourth of the engineering gang! The only girl who never spared him a glance. The girl no one dared to mess with!