76

"Oon baby, are you gonna feed all that ice cream to your nosie?"

Minute, Prae and Yihwa laughed when the little boy shot them an annoyed look at being distracted so rudely from his favorite hobby. Using his face and his clothes to finish his meal.

He scrunched his nose and ran the back of his hand over his mouth to wipe it, only to end up smearing more of the cone all over it. Yup, once again the majesty had refused the spoon and adult intervention and went on to just dump in face into the ice cream.

"Can he even eat it all?" Prae asked Minute who giggled.

"Watch him!" Yihwa said while Minute leaned closer to the toddler.

"Baby, let momma help you..."

"Naww! Aathi goou!" Well, of course the baby oh, so politely refused the help.

"Oh, of course. He's good!" Minute told Prae who laughed out and turned her focus to the baby stroller.

"Ah, Lam is right. This little one is a lot like Beam" she gently poked the little baby's fluffy cheeks who let go of his bottle to crack a cute smile at her. She'd been asked by Minute to take a break from everything and bring Dodo out to have a play date so here they were, at the mall, done with shopping and now the boys were in the arcade, playing away with guards watching them while the three women sat at the ice cream parlor beside it with Oon, having ice cream.

"Yeah, a fact Beam is too proud of" Minute huffed.

"And he takes after Beamie too. He make Lammie wanna pull his hair" Yihwa laughed and Minute just couldn't agree more. Tee was a very calm and happy baby who never really made fuss or threw tantrums, unless, of course, if he had to endure being held by his daddy. For some reason, he was always chasing his daddy around with his eyes, even rubbing his feet and arms to get the man's attention yet he always started crying and making Lam panic whenever the poor guy picked him up. It drove Lam crazy.

"I'm just glad I have a child that acts like one, for a change. Look at other two!" Minute said. "One is always ready to beat anything that's breathing and the other one... Is like a walking statue! He never even cracks a smile!" She ended her rant and Prae chuckled.

"Ah, now I see how you got so attached to this little monster!" She bared her teeth at Oon and pinched his cheek, who yet again, got annoyed at being rudely interrupted from the task at hand.

It was ice cream, women! Geez!

"Ah, he's sulky today. More than usual!" Prae said and the other women laughed along.

"Oh, he is. Don't you know the catastrophe that befell him? His dada and his phi and uncle Lam, all have abandoned him since yesterday! That's why we're here to cheer him up!" Minute told the poor little baby's tragic life tale who was quick to show his wide puppy eyes to the ladies. Yes, he knew how to win ladies over!

"Tsk, his dada is so mean, is he not?" Prae asked him and he was quick to puff his cheeks and nod.

"Dada tupid! No shen! Humph! Aathi wou bite dada and tupid P'Faam!" he declared angrily. He had a blast yesterday with momma Min and baby Teetee and the three phis (Korn, Zee and Phoom). But there's only so much fun a little baby can have!

He then missed his dada and his phi! And see, he was supposed to be back home in the morning but that traitor uncle Lam never came home last night!

And now he had to spend another day playing around, shopping and drying uncle Lam's money just to heal his injured heart. How dare they? He had to spend a night away from both dada and the idiot bog brother and sleep with momma Min and tupid baby Teetee who always stole momma's attention! May be he was being too soft with everyone! He should tell them who owns them!