3. New Life

Laughter filled the room as he huffed, trying to catch the little rascal who shrieking and laughing around.

"Oon! Come back here!" he shouted at the little naked baby.

"Neoww!!"

Beam laughed. "You little-" he shook his head. "You want to play? Okay.. let's play!"

"Gyahahah" the little toddler cackled and jumped around the bed as his dada tried to catch him. He loved when his dada played with him.

Beam huffed as he laughed along with the little sunshine that filled his broken life with joy. Years back when his best friend was so hell bent on becoming a pediatrician, Beam never imagined this day would come when a child would become the most important asset in his life. He was once hurt by the people he thought were the most important in his life, he felt broken when a little ray of hope lit his life. A little hope.

He felt like living again, to make sure he could be everything for that little soul, he did everything right, he survived all the hardships and obstacles only to lose the purpose of his life yet again. It killed him all over again till he found a new reason to love and live on. Two actually.

He was different from normal people, he was heartbroken and hurt. Well, so be it. Since he was different, his hopes and dreams became different too. What was the fun in loving or living just for yourself when you could make it your mission to do the unthinkable? Why won't he help make miracles happen?
And he did that, he made miracles happen for others. Maybe it was the fruit of all the efforts he made for people to be gifted with something this beautiful. This little rascal who made his life hell!

"Oon! Stay still baby!!" he finally caught and pinned the little giggling monster down to put on his clothes but the little hyper monkey won't have any of that as he once again broke free to make a run for it. Beam hurriedly grabbed him little leg and smacked his tiny bum. He had to wrestle him down again to put on his diaper. Hey!! Don't judge his baby boy's diaper! He's a baby!!

"Gyah.. neouw!! Wuet gou!!!"

"Hu! Oh! Hey!" Beam hushed the baby. "Hey.. you heard that" he whispered to the little boy who quiet down with both fists on his mouth to listen. "Oh it's a woof, hoo, you heard that?" they both made 'o' sound with their mouths. "If Oon won't listen to dada, woof would grab Oon"

The cute little boy blinked cutely, pouting. Beam took advantage and grabbed his pajamas to put them on again but the boy sprinted out of his hands in lightening speed.

"Arthit Vongviphan!"

"Woof! Ea dada no weishan!!" the boy called out to the window while Beam gaped at his son.

"Seriously?"

"Eumph" The boy nodded seriously and then put both his hands on his mouth to cackle. Beam huffed before jumping on the little boy.

"You wanna feed dada to a wolf? Here..." he tickled little Arthit who cackled loudly. They were both huffing by the time he was completely dressed in his nightwear.

"Huff!! You are such a pain in dada's bum!" he smacked the little boy's bum again and then kissed his cheeks while he tried to squirm out of his grip. "You are a little monster" Beam spoke between kissing his son all over his cute little face. "What's gotten into you huh?"

Arthit was a very energetic, beyond confident and active kid for his age but today he was especially hyper.

"You finally won the war P?" a cute little teenage boy appeared in the door, smiling at the father son duo.