not an update

Woh this I didn't expect

Thanks a lot ro all of you for reading and loving this story. For bot hating me breaking up all your favourite bl couples and cheering for the new ones that grew in this book.

For loving every smart retort of Pharm and every silly mischief of Oon and loving how they refurn our Beamie all the headaches he gave to others, doubled.

Hang in there with me. This will give Beam his happy ending, Pharm will find his self confidence and beat his past and ofcourse both our cutie babies will have both fathers. Afterall, what Oon wants Oon gets.

Kit is coming out of his dark state slowly and he will be our fierce Kitty again.

I promise to give Pha a happy ending too. He's have had enough of crap to last for a lifetime.

And Kao..
Tell me what you want to happen with Kao because his happy ending, though there is gonna be one, I'm still open for debate on which way to go with our cutie prego baby.

And while we're at it, what do you want for his triplets? What should we have? Baby boys? Baby girls? Both?

Stay safe and healthy and be happy, and take this time to apend more time with your loved ones and try tolearn something progressive, you know, like how nit to break glass while trying to wash it or how to break eggs without egg shells still all inside the material or how not to burn your omelette.

Yeah, I'm that big genius who can't even make herself an omelette🤷‍♀️.

See ya all.
💙❤