54

(Guyzzz your imaginations! I'm lost for words😅😅
Well here it goes, hope it doesn't disappoint many)

##~~

"Why don't you kiss me anymore?"

"Huh?"

Kao pouted and hit Thada's shoulder. "I asked you why you don't kiss me like.." he blushed. "Like you did that day.."

"I.. " really want to was what he wanted to say but stopped. "Y-you didn't.. say anything about it.. after. So I.. it was.. crappy" he smiled down at the boy with an embarrassed look and Kao held onto him.

"That was your.. first kiss?" Kao asked in a daze. He let out an unbelievable huff when Thada looked away from him with a flustered face. "Where do you.. you are n-nineteen? You.." he was lost for words. "Did you live in a cave or something?"

"Kao.." Thada groaned.

Kao giggled. "Yeah.. it was a split second.. not kissy.. but tell me!! You are an extremely hot guy, how did you.. you never.."

"Damn-- fine no! Okay! T-talk about.. so-something else.." Thada stuttered. Kao giggled happily at his embarrassed face.

"Oh.. king kong!!" He laughed heartily and kissed Thada's cheek. "You are adorable"

Thada sighed and shot him a glare. "Are you done?"

"Not even close" Kao said happily. Then he looked up. "Did you like it? Kissing me?"

Thada stayed quiet for a while. "I never.. felt like, kissing. Before you"

Kao smiled brightly. "Then kiss me"

Thada turned to stare him in the eye. He had never felt the need to kiss anyone before. Ever..

Not till that little chipmunk came hurrying to slip in on the spot beside him during orientation, muttering angrily to himself for being late on the first day. Innocent focused face, that beautiful smile, his doe eyes, and his own racing heart.

He didn't know or understood what it was, why he found him interesting, he never found anything interesting. He didn't even understand why he kept a check on the boy, why he was mesmerized by that quiet, delicate and always tired boy every time he knew the answers of every question asked in the class even when he didn't seem to have even opened his book, or on the day their basket ball went out of the court to hit that boy on the head and he looked up at the basket with a bored look in his eyes and threw the ball all the way from outside and through the basket, so effortlessly like a pro and walked away like he didn't just do something awesome.

Not even when he felt so protective of him when he found that other guy trying to hurt him or when that weak little boy passed out in his arms. He thought it was that long lost feeling of being a big brother, he thought that cute pregnant boy reminded him of the promise he made to himself of never giving up or forgetting the little kid he once knew. He wanted to care and protect this kid too.

But soon, those eyes and that bright smile and his eccentric behaviors and those little monsters had him go through such a huge and confusing whirlpool of emotions that he even lost himself for a while.

He was confused with the way his heart would beat or his head would be so full of Kao, or the way his body would react to that devilish angel's touch. When he would wake up with that fluffy ball of so many cravings and mood swings in his arms and feel so damn happy, when he would look to all his weird needs and when he would feel so happy talking to the babies or when Beam or May would tell him how he was acting more and more like a husband or when June warned him how Kao could misunderstand his care for something more.