55

(A/n: bear with this chapter because the next one has all the Thadakao fluffness, Oon's crazy antics, Dome's smart mouth and Pharm's cuteness)

##~~

"Oh that devil hasn't changed a bit has he? Even after kids!!"

Pha laughed at his mother's comment. "Wait till you meet them, it's like the rulers of heaven and hell bred under one roof"

She shook her head as she fed him some soup. She was there so no one else was allowed in his room for last few days but now he was clear to leave the next morning. She was a very simple woman, she didn't get the big talk, only that his body was weak and he could catch something very easily but she could breathe freely now.

And to Phana's horror, she'd invited herself to live at his apartment for a whole month.

"Oh.. mom! My phone" Pha pointed at the ringing phone.

"Oh no! You're weak! It's bad for you!"

Pha rolled his eyes. "Mom! It's a phone! It won't give me a virus!"

"It could!" She retorted. "What about radiation and waves?"

"Oh come on woman!! Gimme that!" He snatched it with a laugh. "Hello?"

"Uncle Pha..."

"Dome? Wh.. whose number is this?"

"Un.." hiccup. "Uncle P-pha.." hiccup.

"What? What are you-- are you crying?" Pha put away the book he was reading and stood up. "What happened? Where's your mom?"

"No.. not..ere.. anhanha.." the boy wailed on the other line. "Sh-she.. she's here and mom.. not here.. she's m-mean.."

"I'm.. I'm coming.. don't you worry.." he answered as he wore his slippers and went for a coat.

He was ready to go out in only the pajamas he wore, not even bothering that he didn't know where the kid was or what exactly happened. Dome crying was enough to make him panic.

"Pha.."

"Mom!! I'll be discharged in the morning don't worry!! I'm fine.. I need to go I need to be there.. that little boy is all alone and scared.." he spoke as he called someone. "Hey.. listen! Dome.. I need to get to Dome-- no!! He called.. I have to get him-"

Just then the door blasted open. "P'PHA!!! MY P'PHA!!"

Pha closed his eyes shur with a loud curse as Wayo came running inside with tears and hugged his waist.

"Wha-what the hell are you doing here?" Pha tried to pry his hands off but clung to him. "No one's allowed here"

"I'm not no one!!" Wayo was wailing. "I'm your boyfriend!! I was so scared! I went to your apartment to drop groceries and you weren't there! I know you have no schedule work for this week.. so I asked and.. when they told me you had an operation!! Ohhhh my God!! Why didn't you call me!"

Pha's mouth opened. He didn't even know what to say. "I am not your boy--"

Wayo hurriedly put his hand on Pha's mouth. "No! Don't! I forgive you okay.. we can work this out.. I'm willing to work this out.. I'll forget it! Everything!"

"For.. fogive..you.. me.." Pha opened and closed his mouth yet again, still trying to free himself. "You.. do you even hear yourself?" He finally manage to push Wayo away. "Stp touching me!"

"P'Pha.." Wayo was teary. "I just got you back from death! What if something happened to you?"

"I was never dying.." Pha was about to say, amazed at the tendency of Wayo's delusion. "Get out.. come on! I'm tired of this you.. you.." Pha held his head that was hurting from the anxiety he felt at the momemt, no word bad enough coming to his mouth. Instead, he turned where every kid in trouble turns to. "Mom~ call someone to get him out.. PLEASE GET RID OF HIM SOMEONE!" he sat down holding his head.