Chapter 6

What do I do? WHAT DO I DO?

The guys gaped at me while I just sat there, phone still ringing.

"Pick up the phone, Penny." Leeteuk gestured towards it.

I did as I was told and picked up.

"Hello?"

"Penelope?"

"Yeah?" I had no idea who it could be, sounded familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"It's me, Anthony. Have you already forgotten about moi? Your partner in crime? I tell ya, she leaves the country and she forgets all about us Umericans'."

Anthony! I could never forget him, but I've been so busy lately it's hard to remember America and its fine people.

"Of course I haven't forgotten about you! You're my second in command, my left hand, almost my everything!" All true statements, he's my cousin and definitely the closest person I have to me.

Without thinking, I got up and continued the conversation in the living room.

I'll take care of this little incident in a few minutes, maybe Tony can help me out.

DONGHAE'S POV

"She's an ELF? AN ELF?" Heechul shrieked.

"Do you think she's a sasaeng fan?" Sungmin asked.

"Guys, I don't think it's a big deal. She seems completely normal to me. She has never asked questions about our personal lives or anything of the sort." Siwon defended.

"Besides, she has never talked about her musical taste, so she clearly doesn't care if we're Super Junior or not." Leeteuk continued to defend her.

"SHE SHOULD CARE THAT WE ARE SUPER JUNIOR!!" Heechul yelled.

"OMO, Heechul, you just freaked out that she was an ELF..." I started.

"SHUT UP, DONGHAE! Why's everyone defending her?" Kyuhyun looked at everyone suspiciously.

"First off, we don't have any proof, she hasn't showed any signs of being obsessed, second, she's becoming my best frien-"

"She's my best friend too!" Sungmin interrupted Yesung.

"You guys don't even know her long enough and already you're calling her your best friend," Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "I think we should go check our rooms to make sure she hasn't taken any of our underwear or used tissues." He walked to his room quickly.

"He's so stupid, we all clearly know she's not like that. He doesn't have to be such an asshole about it, it really isn't a big deal. So she's a fan, we didn't know that before and we were still able to be friends with her regardless. I say we just ask her a few questions and get this little ordeal out of the way. You guys are making the problem bigger than it needs to be. When she comes back you can ask her all the questions you have. Got it?" Leeteuk looked around at us.

"Arasseo."

We all agreed.

PENELOPE'S POV

I walked back into the kitchen to find all the guys waiting for me, obviously waiting for an explanation.

"So now you guys know I'm a fan..." I started to explain just how Anthony had prepared me to.

"Yeah, why didn't you tell us before?"

"Who's your bias?"

"What's your favorite song?"