Chapter 33

PENELOPE'S POV

"I think it'd be better if you scooted a little bit further," Donghae waved his hand, looking the opposite way. 

I dragged myself a few inches away from him. 

"A little more..." 

"DONGHAE! If I scoot any further I'll fall off the bed!" 

He sighed in frustration, "Penelope. I won't be held responsible for my actions if you don't follow my advice." 

I blinked innocently. 

"I won't care about your knee either," he added. 

"It's not like I'm naked! You're not wearing a shirt..." I reminded him. 

"Can't you see? I've seen a different side of you. One that brings out a very uncontrollable part of me. You don't have to be naked, I already had an eye full."      

I smirked with confidence. Him only telling me not to do it, made me want to do it even more. I wondered what would happen if I moved closer. 

"You're still not wearing a shirt, Hae," I crept closer to him. 

"Penelope...." His voice was threatening. 

I started crawling to his side slowly, while he glared at me intensely. I halted when I was a couple inches away from touching him. He turned his head away, trying his best to not look at me. I got on my knees and leaned into his ear. 

"You should probably take your shirt back," I whispered. 

He exhaled, "you are such a tease." 

"What are you going to do about it?" I challenged. 

In the blink of an eye, he had thrown me down on the bed, holding my wrists above my head. He bowed his face towards mine. Suddenly, I felt nervous again. The daring Penelope went out the door, and the timid Penny walked through the window. I dodged his gaze by twisting my neck. 

"Nervous now?" His lips grazed my ear. 

Goosebumps immediately covered my body. I hadn't realized Donghae could be so unbelievably masculine and assertive. I turned back, his nose crashing into mine. His stare penetrated right through me, somehow bringing back a sense of comfort and bravery to me. 

"Not really," I lifted my head, closing what ever space had remained.

His lips earnestly met mine, he pushed me back down gently. Delicate Donghae returned, kissing me softly, rathen than keeping true to his aggressive actions before. He tenderly grazed his hands on my sides, carefully lifting the shirt up slightly. His fingers clenched on my exposed hips, all while he continued to smooth his lips around my neck and collarbone. A small gasp escaped my mouth, making his eyebrows perk up in excitement. He raised the rest of the shirt above my head, throwing it to the side rashly. I felt his body press against mine, his breathing getting heavier, the kisses becoming rushed, yet full of passion. 

"HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!?!?!?!" A strong voice yelled from the entrance. 

Donghae quickly pushed himself off of me, handing me my shirt. 

"Penny~~ Donghae~" The voice was accompanied by footsteps that belonged to more than one person. 

I don't know exactly how we managed to put on our shirts that fast, or how we even managed to get back to our regular breathing cycle, but we did. Donghae walked to my desk and grabbed a book, trying to act cool. I stayed on the bed, rubbing my aching knee (that I hadn't payed much attention to, but hurt like a mother). Just as we had settled, Henry yanked the bedroom door open, Danielle peeking over his shoulder.