Chapter 17

PENELOPE'S POV

"PENNYYYYY!!!" 

I woke up to Sungmin yelling in my ear, eyes wide.

"Yes, Minnie?" I rubbed my eyes, the sun was shining brightly through the windows.

"Are you late for class?" 

I looked at the clock, it was only eight in the morning, my first class was at eleven. 

"No. Why?" 

"Well, we start training today, so I have less time to bond with you." He frowned. 

I finally sat up, "Minnie, we can still hang out when I get back from school and when you get back from training. What time are you guys leaving anyways?" 

"At about ten."

"See? We have two hours already! Let me go take a quick shower and get ready. Then we can do whatever you want." I smiled.

"Really? Okayyyy~" Sungmin bounced on my bed  with glee.

"Did I hear about some bonding time?" Yesung stepped into my room. I hadn't had time to hang out with him like I first did moving in.  He was busy, and I was busy with that stupid Fishie.

"Yess! Want to come with us?" 

"Of course. Is Donghae coming too? I miss playing school of fish." Yesung sat down next to me.

Sungmin looked over at me, puffing his cheeks, "How about we play school of fish without him. You know, since he's back with her. We both know how she gets." 

Yesung nodded, "I had completely forgotten how completely irritating she was. Still don't understand why Donghae's back with her. They're polar opposites. He needs someone cheerful, childlike, cheesy, like him. She has to be pretty too." 

I sat there, in my bed, still in my pj's, patiently waiting for them to finish their exchange. 

"Can I get ready now? Time is not on our side gentlemen." 

Yesung walked to my closet and started rummagging through my clothes. 

"I see Ryeowook picked out some more feminine pieces for you yesterday. I'd love to see you wear more dresses instead of tee shirts and jeans." He picked out a lavender dress. 

"You should wear a dress everyday." Sungmin admired the dress Yesung was holding.

I sighed, "That would mean I'd have to keep shaving my legs." 

"Start waxing, girl." Yesung threw the dress out on my bed, and picked up the only pair of heels I'd packed.

I shook my head, taking the heels back to their place. I took out my sneakers, wanting to keep it casual. I kicked them out of my room as I prepared for my shower. I held up a pair of undies, making sure they were appropriate for the dress, looking at them from every angle. 

"I like the ones you had on the yesterday better. Made you look young and fresh." Kyuhyun had crept into my room without me noticing. 

I quickly bunched my underwear in my hand, hiding them behind my back.

"Ever heard of knocking? It is really popular in the West. Can I help you?" 

"I was just making sure you were awake so you could make me some pancakes."

I crossed my arms, "KyuhyUGH, you're a big boy. Go make them yourself. I have things to do."

"I don't want to. YOU MAKE THEM. I'M HUNGRY~ Besides, you're the only woman in this place. It's only logical for you to do the cooking."