JK LOL

APRIL FOOLS!!!!! I GOT YOU GUYS. I GOT YOU SO GOOD. OMG. YOU GUYS REALLY THOUGHT I ENDED THE STORY LIKE THAT. WOW. WITH THAT HORRIBLE ENDING. THAT'S HILARIOUS. YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE. IT WAS ALL LIKE *insert awful angry/sad face* LOL YOU'RE SUCH A LOSER. LOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG SO GULLIBLE. 

Anyway, no, Hot For Tutor isn't over. Not even close, you guys. Don't worry, your precious Super Junior and Penny aren't going anywhere. Not just yet. 

I don't know how many of you are going to read this (and if you are wow, thank you), but I need to get some feelings out there, just so you know what's going through ma mind. The reason I did this wasn't just because it was April Fool's day or anything. It was actually because, well, as much as I hate to admit it, this whole writing a fanfic was becoming more of a stressful job than it was a fun hobby. Don't get me wrong, I still love writing, it's the true love of my life, even if I suck. haha, but there are more times than I can count with my ten little fingers when I was forcing myself to sit down and write. Sometimes after I sat down for like two hours all I got was like a sentence. I got frustrated, and stopped writing for like seven days. 

"If you only wrote one sentence in like seven days then how come your newer chapters are like nineteen pages long?" 

I know, I know, my chapters did get longer, but that's because by the time I had finished procrastinating and done wallowing in self pity and blind hatred, I wanted to write. So I ended up writing 15,000+ words in like two days. But you guys have no idea how much I hated myself, how many times I backspaced seven paragraphs, how many times i really considered giving up everything because it was just too much. 

"How the fuck can a fanfic stress someone out? It's a fucking fanfic not a Pulitzer prize winning piece." 

And that's where you're totally right, friend! A fanfic shouldn't be taken so seriously, it's meant to be for fun and games, I, however, was treating it like it was going to be winning an Oscar, a Grammy, a Pulitzer, and a Nobel prize. I started taking it too seriously. I felt like there wasn't enough character development, not enough metaphors, not enough foreshadowing, not enough plot line, it was getting too boring. It does get stressful when you feel like your AP English teacher is going to analyze every aspect of it. 

"Okay, if it was too much for you, why don't you just stop?" 

I can't stop doing something, I'm not going to leave my first published fanfic unfinished. And definitely not with that piece of artwork ending I left it with. Hahaha. 

I was definitely planning on pranking you guys, not like this though. What brought it on was that I was writing the upcoming chapter and I was in that self deprecating state of doom, and I just decided to let my leash off and just write whatever the hell I wanted, and I did. And that's how the whole Henry dying, Penny making love with Sungmin came to be. You have no idea how free I felt. IT felt awesome. I wasn't doing it for a Pulitzer, I was doing it for the same reason i started to in the first place, for me, for FUN.

When I got that feeling again, I threw everything that was stressing me out through the back door. I had fun making you guys think it was over. And also it's practice. For the time when it really does end. Cause it's going to happen. I can't keep on writing a fanfic for the rest of my days. I have things to do.  

Besides I was getting too caught up with the whole, "OMG I need more reads on my story!!" Yeah, I got a little too ambitious. That's not bueno. I don't like being a greedy little fuck. 

Anyway, the point is, I have been feeling like this for about three months, four? I don't like it. Now, I feel refreshed with the whole letting free of my soul, so we're good. The updates will keep coming, they'll be better, funner (don't you dare try to tell me that's not a word, if selfie can be in the dictionary so can this) and a hell of a lot more approved by me. 

Although I do want to thank you guys all for your super kind words. You all mean so much to me, and the fact that a VAST amount of you never commented before, and did that one time just to thank me and tell me you loved it...that made my entire weekend. SO THANK YOU. Some of you went on to write me paragraphs, and some even wonderful death threats (I feel the love you guys, I feel it). 

BTW, all of you fucks made me feel so guilty. But I did deserve it, so we're even. That's it for my rant/confession/joke/LOL/what is life/April Fools. 

ONE LAST THING:

Les digo que voy a dejar de escribir y ahora resulta que todas hablan español. Mírenlas que chulas, las cabronas. A ver? Porque no me hablaban como nacas antes? Hm? Que acabo que ni quería...-sobs- Órale, a la chingada, me ofenden. A la otra me hablan como si fueran de Jalisco. Jajajaja, JK. Como quieran.

Oh, another thing, we'll pick up the story at the part where Kyuhyun threatened Penny. You know, the part before everything was italicized. The italicized part is where the joke started. Kay. Bye. Love you. <3