Last Christmas (BONUS)

Let's travel back in time, to, oh let's say Penelope's first Christmas with Super Junior. The Christmas that she spent with Donghae. The Christmas when Kyuhyun and her weren't even remotely close to being friends. What were things like? What happened? Hope you enjoy~ Merry Christmas, beautiful snowflakes. ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PENELOPE'S POV

"Can you even reach up there, stupid?" Kyuhyun groaned. 

I pouted, looking up at the top shelf in the closet. There was the huge box holding the Christmas tree, and next to it where other small boxes filled with ornaments and other decorations for it. The great holiday was fast approaching, and EVERYONE in the dorm was filled with the jolly holiday spirit. Even the Grinch and Ebeneezer Scrooge (Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Heechul) were quite joyous. 

I glared at him, "like you're doing any work. Maybe if you got off your fat butt, turned the stupid laptop off, you'd actually do something productive." 

"You know what'd be really productive? If you got out of this dorm," he spat. 

"Hey, none of that!" Leeteuk scolded, "Christmas isn't the time to argue. It's about spreading joy and love and everything good in the world." 

"So in two words - Kim Yesung," Yesung grinned. 

"I can vouch for that," I bobbed my head. 

Siwon rolled his eyes, and walked to me. "I'll help you Penny~" 

He easily pulled the larger box, setting it on the floor. While he took down the rest of the boxes, I pushed the big one across the living room. I opened it, staring in disbelief at all the assembly that was going to be required. Why had I volunteered to put it up? Oh, that's right, I was feeling like Buddy the elf. Too bad I was just as lazy as Bart Simpson. 

"I'll help you," Donghae appeared from around the kitchen, smiling broadly. 

I instantly lit up, full of excitement. He strolled over confidently and knelt beside me to take out all the pieces of the fake tree. He stacked them up high. 

"Ta-da~~" he presented the unfinished tree. 

I crossed my arms, "Wow your tree is lousy." 

"Help me make it grand and exquisite," he batted his lids.

"What will I get in return?" 

"Mmmmmm," he pondered. "I"ll put in a word with the big man so that you don't get any coal this year." 

"Are you trying to insinuate that I'm on the naughty list? I'll have you know I've been on my best behavior this year, so there's no reason I'd even be under consideration." 

"Aye, okay, okay. I'll get you a really cool present." 

"I like the sound of that..." 

"Gold digger," he teased. 

"Wait, wait, wait, WAIT. Did someone say there was going to be presents for whoever helped put of the tree?" Sungmin bounced towards us. "I'll help!" 

"Me too!" Yesung shot next to us. 

Eunhyuk joined, "Count me in!" 

"I'm doing it only cause it's for Christmas, but a gift would be nice bonus," Siwon winked at Donghae. 

"Come on, Ryeowook, Shindong, bonding time," Leeteuk dragged them to us. 

"Thanks to you I now have to buy everyone an extra cool present," Donghae whispered to me. "Jerk."