Chapter 54 1/2

PENELOPE'S POV

"What are we doing?!" I pushed off Kyuhyun. 

"I don't know," he tangled his fingers in his head. "What the hell just happened?" 

"You kissed me." 

"Then you kissed me back." 

"Oh fuck," my eyes were blurry with tears. "Donghae..." 

"Penny, there's something you need to know-" 

The tears flowed out, streaming down my cheeks, endlessly. What had I done? What was that emotion? Why did I do it? 

"Kyuhyun, what did I do? OH MY GOD. WHAT HAVE I DONE? He'll never forgive me, I won't ever forgive myself," I sobbed. "And you...you two are like brothers. I came between you two, and because of me...I'm so sorry, Kyuhyun." 

"Penny, I need to tell you something," Kyuhyun's eyes were uneasy. 

"I don't think it's more important than this," my voice shook. 

"Please, just listen to what I have to say. You need to know this now, more than ever. Please, do you believe me?" 

"I trust you, Kyu." 

--  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  -- 

HENRY'S POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS?!" Donghae shouted. "WHY DID YOU LET HER LEAVE LIKE THAT? SHE'S DRUNK! IT'S TWO IN THE MORNING, KYUHYUN! SOMETHING CAN HAPPEN TO HER! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND?" 

Kyuhyun avoided his stare, "I went to the bathroom for a little bit, then she was gone. I went down to the parking garage, and nothing. I called her, texted her, nothing. I'm sorry, hyung." 

"SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT, KYUHYUN!" 

"Donghae, you need to calm down," Eunhyuk tapped his shoulder.

"CALM DOWN? How the hell can I calm down when my girlfriend's drunk, roaming the streets of Seoul, at two in the morning?" He continued. 

"They have no idea where she went, do they?" Anthony suddenly asked. "I may actually be of help." 

"What? How? You don't even know the country!" I gasped.

"I may not know the country, but I know Penny, and pretty fucking well." 

"Where do you think she is?" 

"Depends what mood she's in. Ask the guy she was with last, if she was crying before she left," he nudged towards Kyuhyun. 

I asked him, quickly. He looked scared, but nodded. 

"Thought so. She probably wants to be completely alone, somewhere outdoors, and somewhere with a lot of nature. Know of any place like that around here?" 

"I have a few places in mind. Let's go!" I grabbed my car keys. 

He stopped me, "Let's take her boyfriend with us." 

"Donghae! Anthony knows where she might be! Let's go!" 

Without another word, the three of us were out of the dorm, roaming the streets of Seoul. Leaving a dorm full of anxiety. 

--  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --

PENELOPE'S POV

The music blasted in my ears. I was going to drown out the world if I had to. That was the only way I could cope with anything. I finally stopped myself from sobbing, and was silently crying in a park. The breeze was chilly, and I forgot to take a jacket, but at least it was nice feeling anything, even if it was simply physical. I was numb. I didn't know what the hell I was going on with me, Kyuhyun, Donghae or Jessica. I didn't know anything. I was enjoying being drunk, that way I didn't have to handle my problems like a big girl. Out of no where, someone's arm was around my shoulders, pulling me close to them. I snapped the headphones off my ears, and leaned on his chest.