Chapter 13

DONGHAE'S POV

I woke up to find Sungmin yelling at us. 

"YOU TWO?!?" 

I gave him my best "What the fuck" face. I don't want Penelope to know I told him, she'd kill me. 

Penny sat up and her eyes were wide.

"This isn't what it looks like." She got off the bed, "We were just watching some Sailor Moon and fell asleep. You know I'm a big cuddler, Minnie." 

"You're a big cuddler with ME." He glared at her, that I could tell was genuine, not his prime acting. 

"I'm sorry! You were gone and well, I'm not going to go cuddle with Yesung. He's probably watching porn." 

Sungmin nodded understandingly, "I apologize on his behalf.  I know he gets carried away. I just came for an extra pillow." He grabbed a pillow and left.

"What time is it?" Penny  rubbed her eyes.

I checked the clock and realized it was only three in the morning. 

"I think I'm going to go to my room. I don't want this event to repeat." She hugged me goodnight, gently closed the door, tiptoeing back to her room.

I tried going back to sleep, but it was useless. I took out my phone to find a text messages. 

Hey handsome, I miss you. ^^ x. 

It was my ex, she who must not be named. She broke me down in so many ways. She was bossy, vain, inconsiderate, but very pretty. We dated for quite a while, that was when I realized she wasn't the one for me. That incident had occurred a couple of years ago, still she wouldn't stop trying to be a couple again; she received tons of publicity. I always ignored her. Going back with an ex is like eating a moldy sandwich, it probably tasted delicious at first, but then you leave it for a while and it molds. 

I deleted the message and buried my head in my pillow, falling into what I wish would be a deep sleep. 

--  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --

PENELOPE'S POV 

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!" 

I ran out of my room to find Kyuhyun screaming at his, now broken, laptop. It had split into two, the screen cracked, and a few keys had fallen out. 

I quickly started picking up the pieces for him, while he curled up in a ball, either with anger or deep trauma. I put what remained off the laptop on top of the table. 

"Kyu?" I slowly approached him, "You okay?" 

"THAT WAS MY LIFE, MY WHOLE LIFE. IT HAD STARCRAFT AND NOW THERE'S NO WAY OF RECUPERATING ANY OF MY PROGRESS!" He yelled. 

I patted his back, awkwardly, I didn't know if he was going to backhand me or not.

"What happened?" Yesung walked into the living room. 

Kyuhyun couldn't even utter a syllable, he just sat there, wide eyed. 

"He dropped his laptop and it completely shattered." I spoke for him. 

"He has insurance on it! He can go get one later." 

Yesung walked over to Kyuhyun, looked into his eyes, shook his head in disappointment and left. 

I didn't think I could help him much more so I went to the kitchen to fix up some breakfast for myself, since the guys were still over in the other dorm.