Chapter 45

HENRY'S POV

I sat there and watched Penny devour a small box of chicken to herself, along with Onew. They were next to each other, conversing about their love. 

Onew admired a piece, "I really love the legs!" 

"You're a mad man, clearly the breasts are the best part!" Penny took another bite of the poultry. 

Kyuhyun was on her other side. He chuckled at his girlfriend's antics. They did make a sweet couple, whether they were together or not. 

"Why are you eating like it's your last meal? Don't you have manners? Are you even a girl?" Jessica scoffed. 

"Donghae, control your woman, and tell her to back off of mine. Jessica, you clearly don't know how to enjoy food," Kyuhyun glared at her. 

Donghae returned a dirty stare to Kyuhyun. I guessed he didn't like him treating his girl like that. Danielle reached across the table to Penny's box. 

Penny slapped her hand away, "NO! My chicken." She pointed her small index finger threateningly, and returned to her breast. 

"Ouch, you fat lard," Danielle snatched her hand back. It was turning a slight shade of pink. 

I took it to my lips, and kissed the back of her hand, "Better?" 

She smiled, "Yeah. Hey Penny, maybe you should beat me up next time." 

"Get a room!" She yelled back. 

"That breast looks really good," Kyuhyun's eyes were set on the food between Penny's hands. "Yesung already finished all the ones we had." 

"You should've gotten a box to yourself like Onew and Penny," Yesung shrugged. 

Penny stopped the small piece of chicken from going to her mouth, and took it to Kyuhyun's mouth. "Take a bite," her voice was soft. 

Kyuhyun's face lit up, but took a large bite as Penny held it for him. She patiently waited for him to eat, then took it back to her mouth. 

"Sheesh, get a room yourself!" I remarked at their moment. 

There was a loud knock on the door. We looked at each other confused, no one was expecting anyone else. Leeteuk got up and went to answer the door. 

"That was delicious," Penny smirked, pushing the empty box in front of her. She rubbed her belly content as could be with life. 

Jessica threw another ugly stare at her. "Are you seriously homeless? It's like you've never eaten like that in your life." 

"Oh, Jessica, Jessica. Food is the second, most amazing thing that I have in my life. You clearly don't understand that, and that's okay. I forgive you," she shot back calmly.

Kyuhyun sighed, "You were seriously raised by pigs, weren't you?" 

"I'm afraid so," she admitted. 

Leeteuk walked back into the kitchen laughing with Amber next to her. 

"Amber!" I yelled. I jumped to my feet, racing to her. "I missed you~" 

"I missed you too, Henry," she met me into a hug. 

--  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --

PENELOPE'S POV

We watched Henry and Amber's encounter happily. I had known they were close, he had told me many times before. She was my all time favorite member of F(x). I would have probably freaked out, but Henry had ruined it for me by making her seem like my long lost friend.