Chapter 24

PENELOPE'S POV

"Kyuhyun...."  I tapped his back. 

He wasn't responding, he'd dazed off after I handed him the empty bowl, things got a little weird when he held it to his lips. 

"Penelope...I-" 

I sighed in relief, "You what? And why are you calling me Penelope? What world were you in? I mean the noodles were great, but I wouldn't make love to them." 

Kyuhyun snapped back to reality, shaking his head. I cocked an eyebrow at him, he bounced up, walking to the kitchen, still shaking his head. Wherever he had been left him stupefied. I went after him, confused. 

"Are you okay? You kind of spaced out for a couple of minutes..." 

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine. I just need some sleep, my head hurts. Let's practice another day."  With that he quickly paced to his room, without glancing at me,  leaving me in the kitchen alone. 

 That was odd, even for him. I shrugged the moment away, looking at my watch. It was four in the afternoon already. Time flies when you're kicking KyuhyUGH's butt. It was still early, I didn't think most of the guys would be back for ages. 

I grabbed a magazine, threw myself on the couch, and flipped through the pages, I couldn't wait for Donghae to get back.

Suddenly, I caught myself thinking about Kyuhyun.Was he having a daydream about me? I told him I thought I'd liked him, but then he said he was only messing with me. I was too confused to keep contemplating the whole thing. I went back to looking at SHINee's spread on the front page. Damn, Minho he looked good. 

--  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --

KYUHYUN'S POV

Had I really just kissed a bowl of empty noodles? I can't believe I just imagined the whole thing. It felt so real, but while I was busy making out with a bowl like an idiot, Miss Piggy just stared at me? Wow, way to play it cool. 

What was wrong with me?  More importantly, what was up with Miss Piggy? She'd been acting really awkward and distant after she had said that she thought that she liked me. What did that even mean? 

You either like someone or you don't. Ugh, I was glad I was able to play off the whole "I like you and think you're foxy" as a joke. Which it definitely was, there was no way in hell I had a thing for that pig, but maybe she did like me...or not. Women. 

I went on my "screw everything that isn't on my laptop" mode, and started playing some Starcraft. 

--  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  

PENELOPE'S POV

"Nareul mukko gadoon damyeon sarangdo mukkin chae, miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eopneunde, ja yurop gae biweo nogho barabwa. Ojik neoman chae ulgae neoman gadeuk chae ulgae~~" 

The door snapped open, revealing Donghae and Eunhyuk singing along with the one and only SHINee. My jaw dropped as Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, Onew and Key walked into the dorm. They stopped singing, as they analyzed my reason for being there. 

"Guys, meet our most well kept secret: Penelope," Eunhyuk waved his hands in my direction, presenting me. 

I didn't know what to do, my body was part paralyzed part fangirling. I couldn't believe SHINee was standing within touching distance from me.