Chapter 68 (G-Rated Upload)

A/N: I already uploaded a private, uncensored version, but this is the same thing, just with the smut cut out, giving it an age appropriate rating. If you want the smut, I linked it at the very end. It's not vital to this chapter. 

BENNIE'S POV

To be honest, I don't know what I was expecting. They were men, not some kids (even if Penny insisted that they acted like it at times). Maybe I thought they were going to be uptight assholes. 

"Siwon? Am I saying that right?" I tried to pronounce it to the best of my ability. 

He grinned, "it's not terrible. I'm sorry if my English isn't the best." 

"Isn't that what Penny's here for anyway?" I chuckled, "that's okay. We'll all get through this together." 

"All?" Siwon looked confused. "The guys, right, Super Junior!" 

"I'm Leeteuk," one of the handsomest guys approached me from the other side. 

Man he was hot stuff. Blonde hair, charming smile, a dimple I could just dive into, and two brown eyes, all pointed in my direction. 

"Nice to meet you," I smiled. "Again, sorry if I'm saying your names wrong." 

"That's okay," he assured me. 

Then one with shorter black hair made direct eye contact, which I took on as a challenge because, well if an attractive person is going to look at me straight in the eye, that usually meant interest of some sort. 

"What's your name?" I asked bluntly. 

"Hyukjae," he answered calmly. 

"Hyukjae?" I attempted. 

"Hey, you said it right!" Siwon clapped. 

"Where's Penny?" 

"Dude, I've been in the kitchen the whole time. You didn't even notice me come in," she shouted from behind me. "Having fun there, Casanova?" 

"Come here, man. We didn't get a proper welcome back hug!" 

She strode in slowly, leaving a guy behind her to check out her ass. 

"You look the same," she said once she reached me. 

I wrapped my arms around her, "and you cut your hair." 

"Tired of being called your little identical sister," she pulled me in tighter. 

"It looks great, you look sexy," I complimented. "How'd it go with Dani?" 

"Is my cheek still red?" 

"That little twat slapped you?"

She shrugged, "meh. Shit happens. You remember all their names?" 

"I think," I turned back to them. "That one is definitely Siwon, that one is Leeteuk? that one is Hyuk...eh...I think that's how you say it?" 

"I see you only know the ones that suit your best interest," she winked. "Anyone else grasp your attention?" 

"Is all of them an option?" 

"Nope, sorry," she laughed. 

"How about that guy you left in the kitchen? He is really handsome, and something about that mischievous smile is drawing me in," I met his gaze.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, NO," Penny's jaw popped. "That guy is not an option. Absolutely not. Completely forbidden. You touch him and you're dead to me, you cunt."