Chapter 12

Manager Kim Jung Hoon walked through the door, leaving it wide open.

"HEY EVERYONE~" All they guys ran to him, greeting him and hugging him.

"I missed you guys too. But you know, ever since the wedding, everything's crazy! I've been pretty busy lately, but I'm glad you guys are able to stick the schedules I left for each of you. Unfortunately you won't be seeing much of me lately. SM left me in charge of a few side projects. I'm just here to check up on you, make sure everything is going well..." He continued talking, but I just blanked out. The details were something that didn't really involve me.

I was about to close the door when two guys appeared to be walking to the dorm. One was really tall, the other not so much. As they got a bit closer to the door I recognized them immediately.

"Hi, I'm Zhou Mi, may I ask who you are and why you're here?" The tall, handsome Chinese man asked.

"I'm Penelope, I'm Super Junior's Spanish tutor."

"OH RIGHT! Manager Hoon did mention that. I heard you were living here...so that makes you our new roomie!" My very excited new roomate, Henry said.

"You know who we are right?" Zhou Mi cocked an eyebrow.

"I'd be stupid if I didn't know you guys were Zhou Mi and Henry from the subunit Super Junior-M. I felt like a couple members were missing! I'm glad you guys are finally here." I smiled and led them into the dorm.

Manager Jung Hoon and the guys weren't in the living room anymore. He was talking to them pretty seriously in the kitchen, about their schedules and how he'd email them important things, and how they would only see him when he'd come to check up on them or in case of an emergency. I decided to stay in the living room, not really my business being there. Zhou Mi went to join them, Henry stayed and talked to me.

"So, you don't look very Asian, and since you're our Spanish tutor I'm guessing you're Latin American?" He asked in English.

"I'm Mexican! Finally someone who can speak the same language I can! It's been pretty rough learning Korean. I picked it up pretty fast, but still. Sungmin can talk really fast..." I replied.

"Hey, this whole English thing could come in handy. If you ever want to make fun of someone, do so in English." He smirked.

"Penelope? May I speak with you for a moment?" The handsome manager asked me.

I walked with him to the door.

"I was informed that you are now living here? Leeteuk called me and told me that it'd be best if you stayed here with them, for your safety. I just want to let you know to be very careful about controversy. I know you've decided to stay quiet about your job at school, and I thank you immensely, but be careful when going out with them or anything. Also, I'm aware there are no more rooms left for our two other members, but don't worry. I've set them up in the dorm next door. So they won't be apart from the rest. Trust me, I'm sure they won't sleep over there, they wouldn't mind sleeping on the couch. If you need anything at all, this is my number." He handed me his business card and scribbled his personal number on the back, "Also, your Korean is great!" He complimented.

He was terribly kind.

"Before I leave, Henry, Zhou Mi, here's the keys to your own dorm. It's the one next door." He nudged his head and held out the keys.

Henry went and took both keychains from his hand and thanked him.

"I gotta go now! It was great seeing you all again. If you need anything just call me or text me." He walked out of the dorm, closing the door behind him.