Chapter 71

Two weeks earlier...

PENNY'S POV

We were a few buildings away from our dorm. In some storage like area. It was as secure as our building, if not a little more.

I had no idea why were there, but it was evidently very important and crucial for me to accompany them on the trip.

"Okay, you're about to enter a super private, super secret chamber that no one besides ourselves and, our manager, and the delivery guy, and the cleaning lady have seen," Yesung's eyes were half closed behind his heavy framed glasses. Like an old story teller man's eyes would. "This is Super Junior's Chamber of Secrets that is super secret, like SUPER. SO unbelievably private that super spies would never be able to find it, SUPER PRIVATE-"

"SHUT UP, OH MY GOD, SHE GETS IT," Heechul snarled.

I eyed them both, still wondering what the hell they were talking about.

"It's your turn to be introduced to it," Leeteuk said. "We trust you more than enough now."

Kyuhyun nodded like an approving father figure behind him silently. Donghae was grinning like a kid, Eunhyuk was smiling, Sungmin was annoying Ryeowook, Shindong was discussing politics with Kangin (guessing from his face), Zhou Mi was picking at his cuticles, Henry was throwing a rave in the back of the hallway, and Siwon was MIA.

"Where's the horse?" Kangin peered above the heads in the crowded hallway.

Heechul smirked, "wherever Penny's cousin is, obviously."

"I hope they get married," Sungmin sighed dreamily. "I love weddings."

"Then get married yourself, stupid," Yesung snapped.

That was enough for all of them to start arguing in the cramped area.

Leeteuk looked down at me with an expression of exhaustion and disbelief only a mother could have. I wondered what it was like to be a single mother of twelve...

"HEY GUYS CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP SO I CAN SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS!?" my voice was loud enough to cover all of their arguments.

The single mother thanked me under his breath, taking the key out of his jean's pocket. He unlocked the door, and slowly opened it.

Like a line of ducklings, all of Super Junior followed their mom into the room, me staying at the back with Henry.

It was a huge storage place, but it was crowded with miscellaneous objects. Ranging from teddy bears to food, and everything in between.

"This is where we keep all of our fan gifts and fan mail," Heechul nudged for me to follow him around the room. "We like to keep them locked away so they're secure and so that they never get lost. We come here every once and a while to check and see if we have anything new to open, or if we want to take some of it home with us."

I glanced all around me, noticing that everything was separated into different stacks, some bigger than others, but nearly about the same amount. In the corner of the room there was a huge pile of boxes, which I guessed was the reason we were here.

"You can tell by the size of the piles," Heenim gestured towards them, "who's more popular among us."

"Which ones belong to who?"

"Guess," he challenged.

"I think the most popular ones are Donghae, Zhou Mi, Henry, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Sungmin, and Yesung," I named them off.

"Did you just name off your favorites?" he was definitely insulted. "After all we've been through, and I'm still not on your top 5 list?"

I cringed, "those are totally not my favorites."