The wedding crash

Suggestion skip to Playful teasing, all before are pretty sucky and are going to be heavily edited. Read at your own risk.

Rose's POV

I walked down the aisle, as tears fell from my eyes.

"Doctor please hurry I-I lo-love you." I whispered. The Doctor an I were exploring planets, I soon found out another Time-Lord had survived the Time war. He called himself the Master. Worst of all I had to marry him.

Doctor's POV

I was running as fast as I could to the chapel. My Rose she didn't deserve this. My poor flower, she was far to good to marry the Master.

"No she's mine! My Rose my love, I'm coming love, and I will do something I should have done this a long time ago." I shouted.

Master's POV

Oh I defiantly scored a lovely bride. She was everything, no wonder the Doctor kept this little thing around. She was also the BÄD WØŁF, a fine catch she was.

"Here we are today to celebrate the wedding between the God the Master and the Goddess Rose the BÄD WØŁF." The pastor beckoned .

I smirked, lifting up my bride to be's vail. I saw her watery eyes, I understood she's scared but she would give in sooner or later.

"Now before we begin, is there anyone willing to testify the wedding?" The pastor asked.

With that being said the doors burst open with the Doctor furious. The audience gasped, as some people ran out while some hid behind the seats.

Doctor's POV

As soon as the pastor asked if anyone was willing to testify. I slammed open the doors, my Rose so beautiful and scared. I was going to retrieve my flower.

"I do, Master this has gone to far! I repeat you do not try taking her away from me!" I shouted tackling the Master. He grunted, as he punched my temple.

"Oh I will, and if not now. Then later." He mused, smirking. He slammed his leg into mine. I grunted, as I elbowed the Master's nose breaking it.

"Over my dead body!" I yelled, I grabbed his hair, slamming his face into the floor several times.

"I will win, you know that." The Master chuckled. He flipped over as he kicked me in the chest. I fell back as I hit the wall rather hard. I tackled him once again, as I slammed my fist down his face.

"I have lost her to many times to let her be taken away from me, by you!" I raged.

Rose's POV

Tears fell down my face, as I saw how much the Doctor truly cared for me.

I lightly whispered to scared to speak up.

"Doctor I will always be with you."

I watched the Doctor slam the Master's head into the ground one last time, before the Master blacked out. He stood up and walked over to me, his thumb whipped the tears off my face.

He gently lifted my face up, as his arm secured itself around my waist. Our lips got closer, as my face went hot. I knew he didn't like me like that, or did he?

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying not to stutter.

"Something I should have done a long time ago." He admitted. He pressed his lips to mine, as his lips had mine melting against his. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing as passionately back I could manage.

I felt him smirk through the kiss, as I couldn't help but do the same. He broke the kiss as his forehead rested in mine.

"I love you." he breathed. He suddenly took my hand, and got on his knee. "Rose Tyler, my love. Will you marry me?" He asked holding out a TARDIS blue encrusted ring.

Tears fell from my eyes, as I jumped into his arms. "Yes, I love you too!" I cried, as I kissed him as loving as the universe could take.