Actively unconsious

Rose's POV

The Doctor looked restless, he was tired. Its very unusual for him to let that on. He walked shakily around the console, as he held on the console so he didn't fall. I put my hand on his shoulder, as he looked down at me.

The bags were heavy under his eyes, as he smiled shaking the tiredness away. His head fell once more, as he caught himself by my shoulders. His head rested on my shoulder.

He got limp as he fell, pulling me along. I instinctively held his head, as my back hit the floor. The Doctor lay sleeping on my chest. As I winced lightly, my head felt like it was bleeding.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind having him lay on me. Sadly I didn't expect it to happen in this circumstance. I instantly knew he liked to cuddle, when he entangled his arms around me.

My head was pressed to his shoulder, as he squirmed on top of me. I squeaked as I felt his lips on my neck. I didn't want to wake him, I knew he needed sleep. Who was I to protest?

I held back a moan, as the Doctor actually started sucking on my neck. His hands now roaming, as I was fully pressed against him. My face was flushed as he whispered my name in his sleep.

It was obvious this was real slumber, he was a very active sleeper. I guess work never ends. The Doctors knee rammed up between my thighs as I squeaked. I managed to get out of his grasp.

He subconsciously tried reaching around to find me. I pitied him, I stuffed a pillow in his arms. I wrapped me arms around his torso, trying to get him to his room.

I reached his room, as I wondered how I could get him on the bed. I sat on the bed as I pulled him up. He curled up, wrapping around my legs. His head stayed on my lap, as I stroked his hair lightly.

He snuggled against my legs, as he tried going higher. I pulled him back by his hair lightly, as I laid him on a pillow. I wrapped him in a blanket, as he squirmed trying to grab my arms.

I smiled at my work and left him to sleep. I was out of the door when I heard him.

"Rose," He whimpered, struggling against the blanket.

I sighed, as I shut the door. I knew leaving him may be best. I rubbed my neck lightly, I stared in the mirror. My eyes went wide noticing the hickey the Doctor had left.

"He didn't mean it,"I sighed. I plopped down on my bed, the thought of the Doctor thinking like that made me curios.

"Rose," Chimed in my ears. The TARDIS was guilt tripping me. As she replayed his voice in my head, pleading for me. I rubbed my eyes, returning to the Doctor's room.

I shook my head no, as the Doctor lay on the floor. Sobbing my name in his sleep. I pulled him back up, with quite the effort. He clung to me, as I rubbed the TimeLords back.

His lips sloppily attacked my neck, as I stroked his hair. I couldn't help but let a tear fall. I loved him, but I was only human. I wither away and die, he regenerates. I wanted to cry like a child, when he had yelled that at me.

Just thinking about it made me want to sob, but I knew just accept what he was giving now as long as I could.

"You wither away and die!"

Those words crashed my mind, as I flung the Doctor off, running out. I ran into my room slamming the door shut. I heard footsteps in the hall, as there was a confused knock at my door.

I answered it, as the Doctor's face was flushed, but there was obvious concern.

"You okay? Sorry i'm quite a wreck in my sleep," he apologized rubbing the back go his neck.

I nodded, "Fine," I muttered blinking away tears. He kissed my forehead. As he soon made me look up at him. He whipped the tears away, as he stared at the marks he had made.

"Rose, I'm so so sorry. I should have woke up, you shouldn't have had to endure that if you didn't want it," He croaked.

I kissed his cheek, as I sighed. "I didn't mind, just carried away in thought. Don't worry about it." I yawned.
He nodded as he pulled me into a hug. As he said one word, it seared my heart as I kissed him instantly.

"Forever."