Hiking

Hey guys I will be dedicating this chapter to WillowAuroraNewton thank you for reading!
----------------------------------------------------
Doctor's POV

The sky was clouded and dark, not exactly ideal weather for hiking. Rose easily climbed up, her steps careful. I had no trouble until I fell on a hole in the dirt. Rose laughed and held her hand out to me. I took her hand and pulled her down into my lap, her face flushed. "Thats what you get for laughing at me, Rose Tyler!" I chanted as we both dusted ourselves off.

"Sorry it's just funny." she lightly giggled. After a few long minutes of hiking I realized I was no longer accompanied by my companion , who I very much fancied.

"Rose!" I called out. It was a large mining ground. People were welcome to hike and explore as they please. I instantly went into panic, there were snakes, mountain lions , trenches , and large rocks. Worst of all it seems as if it was going to rain.

What if she fell? She could have broken her leg and no one would be there to help. She could be snake or lion chow. What if she's cold and lost?

I started to retrace my steps when I saw a rattlesnake on my path. It hissed at me as I blinded it momentarily when I shined my Sonic Screwdriver at it.

I walked around it , careful not to get in its way. I began to climb, It was hard but I got to the top of a very large hill. There were several statues and one Rose Tyler looking at them. "Rose!" I burst out holding her tightly.

She looked up over my shoulder and looked a little confused as if someone was behind me. I turned around to see a statue of an Angel reaching out with one arms and the other over its eye.

"Doctor that wasn't there before." she said walking towards it. I grabbed her arm pulling her behind me. "Rose go back to the entrance as fast as you can, don't fall." I ordered.

"Okay..." She stuttered as she started to make her way back. "Rose, if you see another Don't Blink!" I shouted.

I walked over to the other statues keeping my eye on the Angel. What if I could try making it look at a normal statue. Just then it started to rain." Rose." I fretted.

Rose's POV

It was a rather cloudy day for hiking. It was so nice to be out exploring. I was being very careful not to fall. The Doctor suddenly fell, I couldn't help but laugh. I reached my hand out to him, offering him help. He took my hand and pulled me into his lap.

My face went hot."Thats what you get for laughing at me, Rose Tyler! He chanted. We then dusted ourselves off. "Sorry it's just funny." I remark. I began to follow the Doctor until I saw a small hidden trail. I did what any sane person would do, I followed it.

There was a lot of statues, one in particular stood out. It was an Angel covering it's face. After a little while I noticed the Angel may have moved lightly. "Rose!" I heard someone call, I soon realized it was the Doctor.

He grabbed me , pulling us into a hug. I peered over his shoulder. The statue was closer and its arm was out reaching towards us. The Doctor grabbed my arm pulling me behind him. "Rose go back to the entrance as fast as you can, don't fall." He ordered me.

"Okay..." I stuttered I quickly and cautiously started to head back when the Doctor called "Rose, if you see another Don't Blink!"

It then began to rain, The rocks got even more slippery. I tried to keep my balance but fell. The rocks had stabbed me quite a bit and I had some bruises. I pulled my body up dusting away the muddy dirt.

Finally the entrance and TARDIS came into view. I entered and sat on the captains chair, staring at the door. I waited a few minutes poking at the blood with no attempt to stop it. I was to concerned for the Doctor to worry over my own injuries.

The door opened to a panting Doctor. "You fell." He addressed inspecting my wounds. "Yea sorry, it was a little slippery." I laughed but it was obvious I was in pain.

He began to walk me over to the medical bay in a hurry. "What was the statue?" I questioned. He didn't answer, he made me sit down as he wrapped and cleaned my wounds as I winced lightly. When I winced he pulled me more onto his lap and kissed my hairline.

When he was done he replied. "Weeping Angels." I didn't have anything to really say so I nodded. The Doctor then placed his hand on my cheek and kissed my lips.

"Next time we go hiking, or just anytime in general, please don't leave my side." The Doctor huffed.