Surprise reconnection

Doctor's POV

Wilfred and I sat at the table, as a familiar laugh came to my ears. I looked up as my eyes went wide. Rose Tyler, she was here with  rather tall man. He had swooped hair and a bow tie, as they both were laughing.

"Impossible," I mutter standing up. They were ordering food to go, as the lady made a weird face as they requested the meal. The man paid, as she handed them a bag.

"I can't believe I'm actually going to eat this," Rose laughed, nudging the man lightly as he seemed rather excited.

"But fish sticks and custard is so good! Trust me Rose you'll love it!"  He exclaimed, as there fingers laced together. As they began to leave, as I excused myself from Wilfred and followed them.

Fish sticks and custard? That sounds disgusting, whats he trying to do, poison her? There was something so weird about him, something I couldn't figure out. 

"Rose, we should go to see the northern lights!"  The man laughed, as he pulled her along.

"Fish sticks, custard, and the northern lights. Sounds good to me," she laughed.

I saw there attention turn to my TARDIS, as I listened intently.

"Doctor we didn't park here, we probably crossed this parallels time line," she argues.

"Well you're originally from this universe, I for one am not. But you're right, I didn't park here." 

He was me? He brought her through a parallel universe? Doesn't he know what could happen? Well if he's me he should. I couldn't handle this anymore, I had to get to Rose. 

"Rose!"  I shout, as she turned and saw me, but so did the other me. He grabbed her hand, as they ran.  They ran towards another TARDIS, as I managed to grab her before she could get inside.  I pulled her into my chest, as the other me stared.

"We need to go," He stated, giving me a sympathetic look. I shook my head no, as Rose wound her arms around me.

"You can go, I'm keeping Rose," I snarled. As he shook his head no, as Rose looked up at me sadly.

"Doctor, I don't know if that would work," She sniffled, her hand  resided on my face. I couldn't let her go, I couldn't stand to be without her.

"Rose, we need to go," The other me stated again. As she kissed my lips, slipping out of my grasp. I instantly tugged her back, as I kissed her lips hard. As she ended it breathlessly, falling against me holding me tightly.

"Why do you need to go? She is from this parallel, only you should leave." I growl.

"She is the BÄD WØŁF now, can't you feel the second heart. I'm older than you, I can help her with the whole adjustment." He urged.

"I don't care, I will help her. Go now," I command. As he simply nodded, giving Rose a last hug. She held my hand tightly as he left, he kissing my cheek.

"I missed you,"

"I missed you too, now lets go to our TARDIS," I chuckle, as we both ran. As soon as she walked in the whole atmosphere lit up, as she jumped up and down.

"So are you still the same?" I ask, not really sure. She smiled weakly and nodded, as she hugged me tightly.

"Still me, just species was altered really," she murmured. I nod into her hair just happy to have her home.

"So we can finally have our forever?" I ask hopefully, realizing she was time lord.

"Yes we can have our forever," She laughed, as I began to set the coordinates. There was a promise that was never fulfilled, and I intended to keep it.

"Where to first?" she asked.

"Barcelona! So ALLONS-Y !"