Seduction from a Rose

CAUTION SOME SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Doctor's POV

Rose was irresistible, her now having two hearts it was a daily struggle to contain myself. Lately her actions drove me crazy, and I wasn't quite sure she knew. A purr was heard from behind me, as Rose giggled.

I stared at her in a trance, as she was wearing a very short tight red dress. Her hair was curled, but thrown to one side as her lipstick matched the dress. I gulped loudly, as she smiled her tongue through her teeth.

She looked expectantly up at me, as concern filled her eyes. I then noticed I was shaking, making small babbling noises. Her smile tuned more devious, as her hand traced my face. Slowly wrapping herself into my arms she whispered into my ear.

"Doctor? What's wrong love?"

My hearts were beating a million miles per second, she called me love. My knees were going weak, as her fingers played in my hair. I tried to make a noise but couldn't bring myself to do so, as her lips traced my neck.

I let out a squeak as Rose had me pressed against the console, as I held on to the console so I didn't fall. Her hands slid up my arms, as my head fell back. I could hear her giggle, as I felt her tongue and teeth scrape up my neck.

"Doct-tor," She longed. As she left hot breathes up my neck, until she panted into my ear. She knew what she was doing, she wanted me to be helpless to her. I could feel myself throb, as I felt so limp and helpless but it was taking my mind off tackling her.

Still I had an undying need, as I knew she was going to push me much further. Her hand traced down my torso, as she rubbed my abdomen and got lower by the second. Her gentle hand made me whimper, as the seduction she was playing at killed me.

"Goodnight my love," She whispered, leaving me hazed in the console room. As my grip went weak and I fell to the floor, as I panted heavily. I needed a cold shower, a REALLY cold shower. I couldn't feel my legs, as I ended up crawling to my room.

After my rather long shower, I walked back to my bed. I gulped loudly as Rose was resting on my bed, in white laced lingerie. She was making this difficult, very difficult. She trembled lightly, I knew the lack of clothing was making her rather cold.

I carefully lifted her, as I pulled the covers back setting her underneath them. I laid down bedside her, not bothering to use the blanket as I shut my eyes knowing it would be a rather interesting morning. When I awoke, I realized I was under the covers as I lay alone wearing nothing but my boxers.

As I saw my jim-jams on the floor, as hickeys were traced all along my torso. A lovely scent was approaching as Rose walked in with tea and english muffins. She wore my trench coat over her lingerie, as I began to breath heavily again.

Setting the tray down, she crawled on top of me kissing up my neck.

"Love, I made breakfast. Unless you want something else," She whispered in a seductive tone. I nodded, as she giggled pulling my head back by my hair, as she attacked my neck. I groaned beneath her as I was about fed up with her teasing me, it was my turn.

I flipped her suddenly, as I spread her legs laying between them. As I held her hair, kissing her forcefully as she moaned into my mouth. I started doing thrusting actions, as I attacked down her neck leaving a large mass of hickeys.

I certainly was going to enjoy this.