Bleeding out

Hello! I wanted to thank ilottedrwho for all your wonderful support! Check out there stories please! They deserves it more than I!

Rose's POV

"I'm bleeding out"

I stared at the Doctor's bloody mutilated body. His head turned towards me, as a weak smile was on his face.

"So if the last thing I do, is bring you down. I'll bleed out for you."

"Doctor no, regenerate! You can't die, you promised not to leave!" I bawled, clutching to his bloody torso.

"Hold on, for me please." I begged, as I saw the tears fall from his eyes.

Doctor's POV

"So I bare my skin, and I count my sins."

I smiled weakly at Rose, her pleas for me to hold on were heart wrenching. Terrible flashbacks of the TimeWar flooded my mind. All the times I've regenerated the pain returned, not individually, all at once.

I remember tearing the old personas away, as if I was a new man. I knew I was dying, my regeneration cycle had been stuck. My lovely companion, I needed to take her home. I promised Jackie, but I was to hurt to do so.

"And I close my eyes, and I take it in."

My eyes shut, but I wasn't dead yet. I heard Rose's heartbroken sobs. My body cringed at this.

"I'm bleeding out. I'm bleeding out for you, for you."

I didn't mind it all that much, the whole dying thing. I knew I was lying to myself. Truth be told. I don't want to go. But it was either Rose be hurt or me, I rather die, than have her die so young.

But the day has come, for me to die.

"When the day has come, that I've lost my way around. And the seasons stop and hide beneath the ground."

It was a rather windy day, well on this planet. But I could no longer feel the breeze.

"When the skies turn gray, and everything is screaming."

But I opened my eyes lightly, to see a gray sky. My eyes fell shut once again. I felt Rose's arms around my torso, her head on my chest. Her screams were no where near unheard.

"I will reach inside, just to find my heart is beating."

One of my hearts stopped, but I soon felt it beating once more.

"Oh you tell me to hold on. Oh you tell me to hold on."

Rose cried, "Please Doctor hold on, hold on please."

"But innocence is gone, and what was right is wrong."

My lovely Rose, when I die she would be gone. This would have been okay if I had got her home first. But this was wrong, all of it. Rose still wasn't safe, but I still couldn't help her.

"'Cause i'm bleeding out, so if the last thing I do. Is bring you down, I'll bleed out for you. So I bare my skin, and I count my sins. And I close my eyes, and I take it in. And i'm bleeding out, I'm bleeding out for you. (for you)"

The pain was no where close, to my emotional pain. I never told Rose I loved her, I coughed trying to tell her. Sadly blood was the only thing that came out.

"When the hour is nigh, and hopelessness is sinking in."

Rose and I sobbed, she now knew. I was certain I wouldn't survive. Her sobs only got worse.

"And the wolves all cry, to fill the night with hollering."

I heard her screaming, as I sunk deeper into my thoughts. It had to have been night now. It was already such a dark day. Both in weather and events.

"And emptiness is all you know, with the darkness fed. I will be your scarecrow."

My body felt so empty, probably since I was loosing gallons of blood. The shadows had won. I would be a dead display, scaring others into submission.

"You tell me to hold on, oh you tell me to hold on. But innocence is gone, and what was right is wrong."

Her sobs for me to fight back hurt, I tried. But I failed. I died.

Rose's POV

Everything stopped, he was gone. Forever gone. I would never see him again, I would also never get home. I glanced over at the scythe they used to kill him.

"'Cause i'm bleeding out, so if the last thing I do. Is bring you down, I'll bleed out for you. So I bare my skin, and I count my sins. And I close my eyes, and I take it in. And i'm bleeding out, I'm bleeding out for you. (for you)"

I grabbed the scythe swinging it behind me, the blade went through my back and out the front of my chest. Blood was everywhere, but I couldn't help but smile.

"I'm bleeding out for you (for you)

I'm bleeding out for you (for you)

Im bleeding out for you."

Blood, it stained every where. I pulled the blade out, as I fell on the Doctor's chest. My heart slowed, as darkness was sucking me in. Until I felt my heart stop. I did this for him, to stay with him forever. And now thats what we would have, forever.

"'Cause i'm bleeding out, so if the last thing I do. Is bring you down, I'll bleed out for you. So I bare my skin, and I count my sins. And I close my eyes, and I take it in. And i'm bleeding out, I'm bleeding out for you, for you."