TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

Hey guys its the end! We've come so far, and I was going to make this story to go out with a bang. But a friend that goes by the nickname kitty gave me this idea. So I apologize for the utter sadness and the shortness of the final chapter. I love you all! Hopefully you enjoy my other books!

The Doctor's POV

That very smile, her tongue through her teeth framed by her beautiful pink lips. The very smile that brought out the darkness in my hearts. It was my own very sun, and I was lucky enough to have its owner by my side; keeping me in its light.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine."

Rose Tyler. She couldn't possibly know what she was doing to me. She didn't know she was healing such a broken man, she didn't know she'd made me fall in love. Rose lead me from the dark, and for that I don't know how I could repay her.

"You make me happy when skies are grey,"

Just when I thought the world was crashing down, she was there to hold my hand. Was there to run with me, and was there for me when I changed. I was a depressed man, and thanks to her I'm not.

"You'll never know dear, how much I love you,"

I'd live to serve, if it killed me I'd repay her. I'd smother her with affection, Rose Tyler will know I love her. Even if I can't tell her, I'd certainly let her know. Heaven knows, I'm sure she knows. Oh she knows.

"Please don't take my sunshine away,"

My eyes watered, as I held that damn purple jacket in my arms tightly. The image of her slipping away from me, then being put behind that wall to never be seen again. My Rose, gone, taken.