Thunderstorm

I would b happy to dedicate this chapter my amazing friend and writer the_shiper112 thank you for all the living support!

Doctor's POV

I looked up at the dreary sky through the tall trees, as Rose followed close behind. A storm was definitely coming, humans get sick rather easy, best get Rose into the TARDIS. A loud roar of thunder sounded in the air, as I heard Rose yip from behind me.

I looked back as her eyes were shut, and her breathing shallow. Taking her hand I pulled her along, thinking she just was taken by surprise. We jumped over a fallen tree, as I held Rose's waist, helping her down.

Another much louder boom of thunder sounded, as Rose yipped again. I turned back, as Rose was on her knees holding onto her ears. Realization struck me, Rose was scared of thunder.

"Oh Rose," I sigh, walking to her getting on my knees. She didn't look up, as I scooted closer. I carefully made her look up at me, as another boom came. Rose jumped into my arms, as she trembled. I nearly fell back, as I held her to my chest.

"Shh, I can't hurt you. I promise," I cooed, letting her bury into my chest. I slowly pulled her to her feet, as it was obvious she wasn't ready to let go of me. I stiffened at the loudest boom, as Rose jumped her legs locking around my torso.

Steadying myself, I kissed her temple in reassurance. As my hearts broke, she was sobbing into my shoulder. I adjusted her so I could carry her bridal style. She clung to my shoulder, as her face was buried into my neck.

My fingers brushed through her hair, as I kissed her hairline ever so often. Her sobs grew louder each time the thunder roared, as she held onto me tighter.

"The TARDIS isn't that much farther," I advise, as I just wanted my Rose not be scared. The rain was coming down hard, as we were both growing sodden. I could already hear her sniffles, but the crying didn't cease. She was sick, and it would only get worse the longer we where out here.

The rain began to hurt, as ice fell from the sky. Sadly the thunder only got louder, as you could now see the lighting as well. Rose's breath was fast, she was hyperventilating and I couldn't exactly stop it here.

My small jog became a sprint, her skin was already so pale. I needed to get her indoors now, to my luck the TARDIS came into view. I gently took her inside, as I wrapped her in a towel. Rose still had her ears covered, which was odd since the TARDIS is soundproof.

"So loud," Rose sobbed, I was a little confused. Could Rose still hear it? That's almost impossible, or the sound was just reminiscing in her head. I sighed, pulling her into my arms as we both dripped with rain.

"TARDIS," I beg, as she changed us into warmer outfits, drying our hair as well. Taking Rose into my arms, I carried her to her room. The TARDIS moved her room to the middle so the sound wouldn't be loud, that is since the TARDIS advised she could still hear it.

It was really turning me for a loop, how could she hear it still? It didn't really matter, she had to be treated and in bed. Then I will get us out of here, I ran to the console room as I parked us in whales, 2005.

I returned to Rose, as she sniffled getting over her sobs. Pulling her into my arms, I held my hand to her forehead. She was hot, not something I that happy with. I kissed her forehead as I made sure she was comfy.

"I will get you some soup, and some medication, Rose, um do you have any idea why you could still hear the thunder? Actually no you pro-"

"I have better hearing now, TARDIS said Its because i'm BÄD WØŁF," Rose yawns, as she throws a small coughing fit.

I stepped closer, as I began checking a lot of things. What else is new since she's apparently the BAÄD WØŁF, then my hearts ran fast as I felt a second heart. I smiled not exactly knowing what else to do but hug her, as she weakly hugged back.

The TARDIS spawned her some soup, as I cuddled my companion. Knowing if she had two hearts, I was never leaving her side. Especially when she needed me to care for her, which hopefully was always because it was to me.

My sick little flower fell into slumber, as I kept her cuddled into my chest along with her blankets. I guess there really was a good outcome to that thunderstorm.