Hurts like hell

Doctor's POV

A large rush flourished through my body, my mind finally being released from its prison. My poor Rose lay beside me, I stared in disbelief knowing it was my hands that had taken the life of the only thing I have ever loved. I tugged at my hair in agony, before pulling her body up by her lower back burying my face into her heart.

I gasped against the fragile body, holding on to her like I should have done before. If I hadn't let them get to me she wouldn't have lost her life. I couldn't let a word pass my lips through my desperate sobs, I was to much of a coward to say I loved her and now she won't ever know.

"How can I say this without breaking? How can I say this without taking over? How can I put it down into words; When it's almost too much for my soul alone."

"There was no way I will sit here and continue the cower, I know its to late Rose Tyler but I love you," I admit, tucking her under my chin.

"I loved and I loved and I lost you; I loved and I loved and I lost you; I loved and I loved and I lost you, and it hurts like hell, yeah it hurts like hell,"

I didn't think my hearts could break anymore than they had, but the shaking beats in my chest didn't beat at all, or I was just to numb to feel it. Who's to tell anyway, I'm alone. What would her family think? What would the Time-Lord's think?

They wouldn't understand, they'd call me foolish but they always have. But falling in love with Rose Tyler was so right, it couldn't have been a mistake.

I fell in love with a human, I killed the human. I killed the one thing I needed, the one who held the key and locked in my inner monster.

"I don't want them to know the secrets, I don't want them to know the way I loved you, I don't think they'd understand it, no, I don't think they would accept me, no."

Fury filled every sense in my body I had, as my hand's shook with rage. Her limp body still tucked away in my lap, so cold. Colder than her human body normally is, and it hurt to know I caused this. Her body wasn't meant to lay broken, she wasn't meant to die so young. Rose Tyler was once alive, I needed her alive in my arms being loved unconditionally be me, and only me.

"I loved and I loved and I lost you; I loved and I loved and I lost you; I loved and I loved and I lost you, and it hurts like hell, yeah it hurts like hell,"

I growled in frustration, picking up my Rose before walking to the stubborn door. My shoulder met the door countless times before it finally breaking open. Several guards looked startled, shot's where fired, but I wouldn't let any more harm come to her, she didn't deserve that.

"Dreams fight with machines, Inside my head like adversaries, Come wrestle me free, clean from the war,"

The bullet's piercing my skin didn't detour me from my destination, the hollowness in my chest reminded me of the Time war. I guess the beast was right, my love was to die in battle; but I knew I was the last piece of the war.

"Your heart fits like a key, Into a lock on the wall, I turn it over, I turn it over. But I can't escape, I turn it over, I turn it over,"

I feel a bullet impaled one of my hearts, as I fell to my knees. I could feel the time energy flowing, but I smiled. As another and another became one with my flesh.

"I love you Rose, and I'm coming."

From then it was over, the Time-war has been won by the man to reunite with the one he loved.

"I loved and I loved and I lost you; I loved and I loved and I lost you; I loved and I loved and I lost you, and it hurts like hell,"