Doomsday rewrite

Rose's POV

I held on tightly to the wall clamp, as a Dalek slammed into my arm. I could feel my shoulder bleeding, but that didn't make me loose my grip. I wasn't going to be separated from him like this, I promised him forever.

Another Dalek went flying, it hit the Doctor dousing him to let go.

"Doctor!" I screamed, as Pete appeared. He grabbed the Doctor, then disappeared. I knew that that was the last use for the transport, the Doctor was trapped in the parallel universe. Suddenly it all stopped, I had won. But at the cost of the Doctor.

My shoulder was lathered in blood, as it stung severely. TARDIS, I needed to get to the TARDIS now. I ran faster than ever before, as the doors opened for me.

Doctor's POV

My grip was loosening, hopefully I could hold on. Hopefully Rose could hold on as well, her arm doesn't look to good. My eyes widened, as a Dalek went full force into me. As my hands lost grip, and I let go.

"Doctor!" Rose screamed.

"Rose!" I screamed all to late, pete had saved me. But now I was trapped here, forever. No TARDIS, no Rose. Rose, she was alone. What if she let go? I would never know! Her shoulder, she was hurt still. Making it harder for her to hold on.

I pounded at the wall, no this couldn't be happening. Rose couldn't fly a TARDIS, so I had little to no chance of seeing her again. I couldn't help but cry, as everyone stared with despair.

"Take me back!" I screamed. As I slammed my foot into the wall, as I cursed to myself in pain. As I slumped against the wall, she was probably so scared. I was scared, and I was no where close to afraid of admitting so.

Several years later of work, I've finally made something. Sadly you couldn't cross the universe, but you could see the other one. I stared, wanting desperately to see my Rose. That was if she was alive, which I really hoped she was.

She most likely had jack to protect her at least, or at least I hope he was. I stood confused at what I was seeing. Rose, and a blond man in a tux. They where talking in the console room, as the blond man was fixing the console.

No normal human could repair the TARDIS, he was most likely going to make her worse. But to my surprise the TARDIS hummed with delight, as Rose smiled.

"Thank you," She smiled.

"No need for that, I would have had to repair her anyway. Faulty TARDIS is not safe wolfie!" He piped.

"Guess not," Rose shrugged. "I haven't slept in 4 months, having two hearts certainly keeps you up,"

"It sure does, but you're still adjusting. Rest is something you might want to consider," He murmured.

She nodded, "Night," as she walked off to her room. Suddenly the TARDIS doors opened, as Jack walked in.

"Hello mister Master, Rose sleeping?" Jack asked.

"Yes, and its The Master," The Master replied rolling his eyes. Fury took over, me. The Master was watching over Rose, and she had two hearts. What the hell did he do to her, and his filthy hands were all over my console?

"I could send a hologram!" I perked. As I casted it in Rose's room.

"Doctor?" Rose asked in disbelief, trying to touch me. I shook my head no, as she pulled her hand away.

"I don't have much time, this is the last time I can probably ever speak to you," I sighed.

"Doctor, if I have one last chance to say it. Doctor...." Rose cried, as it shut off. My equipment to faulty to sustain the call, tears fell from my eyes. She didn't get to finish her sentence. Now I was alone with no TARDIS, while the love of my life was traveling the stars with my worst enemy.

My love would be my doom, on this fateful day. Doomsday.