Thinking of you

Doctors POV

I couldn't help but always feel anguish towards the world. I took my rose away leaving me with more companions that couldn't compare.

She was now with a human me in Petes world. I had a chance to take her back, someone please explain to me why I didn't.

I could have just left him or even killed him off and kept her in the TARDIS with me forever.

"Stupid!" I yelled. Then I proceeded to slam my foot into the console. I instantly regretted my decision and muttered curses to myself as I held my foot hoping on the other.

I apologized to the TARDIS and she just grunted at me angered that I had lost Rose once again and I kicked her.

The TARDIS always had a fondness for Rose unlike any off my other companions. Even down to my grand daughter from my first regeneration.

I should have held her and protected her from it all. I knew from the start that parallel universe was a bad omen. I should never had let her leave the TARDIS that day.

He smile was indebted in my mind. Her sent always flared my nostrils. Her lovely body , I just wanted it pressed against mine as her hair was under my chin and I was to never let her go.

The way she made my hearts beat. The way she blushed always making me return the favor. All things Rose, I wish were mine. I wish she was mine, and here clinging to me never wanting to let me go. I wanted to be her deity , her lover , and her protector.

Most of all , I wanted to be hers. I needed my little pink and yellow human to have my back and to love me unconditionally.

But no we were destined to be broken apart as if we were only pieces of a puzzle that someone was now putting away.

She was my every thought, she was my breath. I just can't help thinking of you.