Opinions on the WØŁF

Rose's POV

The idea has been driving me crazy, does the Doctor not like BÄDWØŁF? From experience I've been told I'm the BÄDWØŁF. But he took that from me, he promised! But what even is it? What makes me the BÄDWØŁF?

All that's been done by said 'WØŁF' has never been necessarily 'BÄD'. The Doctor probably knows more about it then I. But even he doesn't seem to know. Well It can't hurt asking what he does know.

"Hey Doctor," I called, sitting promptly in the Captain's chair as he was under the console tinkering away.

A mumbled hum came from beneath, as the sonic whirred loudly.

"What do you think of BÄDWØŁF?" I ask nonchalantly, flipping through a magazine. Not wanting to seem overly interested in the topic.

I was met by utter silence as the sonic whirrings stopped. The Doctor practically scrambled out from under the console, his glasses sideways. Starring deeply at me in concern, as I kept my eyes trained on the magazine.

"Why?" The Doctor asked, his stare never faltering as I lifted my eyes to meet his.

"Just trying to make conversation," I sigh, "but you don't seem to want to talk about it. So I won't pry." I lie, eyes straining into the printed words once more. 

"You've not ever brought BÄDWØŁF up, ever since it happened. What made you bring it up now?" The Doctor pondered, adjusting his glasses.

"Oh its not important, I just wanted to know your own opinion on it."  I yawn, trying not to give all my attention to him.

"Rose," He said sternly. 

"Okay I get it, you don't like BÄDWØŁF. I was just asking," I huffed. 

"I don't know what I think of it," The Doctor sighed. Rubbing his jaw, his other tightly holding onto the console as he leaned against it.

"It?" I question. The pitch of my voice slightly going higher, as I stared back at the magazine embarrassed I let my voice do that.

"Rose you know you're not BÄDWØŁF. No ones sure what it even is, it used your body thats all," The Doctor rambled, a hand going through his hair.

I huffed out a laugh, my eyes threatening to water. Letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Mr. Know-it-all, doesn't even know what BÄDWØŁF is. Who's to say its not me," I whisper, raising an eyebrow. Before putting the magazine down, and making my way towards my room.

"Rose," the Doctor called, following closely behind.

"It used you, its not you," He encouraged. As the TARDIS spoke to both of us through her telepathy.

"But she is, you idiot."

Instantly making the Doctor stop in his tracks, but I smirked knowingly and continued to my room. Clueless time-lord, he'll learn later on. Just not now.

"What?" The Doctor exclaimed, grabbing my arm and running to the medical bay.

"Doctor I'm tired, and you already know I'm BÄDWØŁF. Can I just go to bed?" I whine, as he sat me down on the medical bed. My legs wrapped around his torso, as I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, cuddling into his chest.

The Doctor instantly tensed, since this was not a common occurrence at all. But hey I really felt like getting him worked up, since it was quite funny at times.

"Rose, what do you mean?" He muttered, slowly easing into the embrace actually wrapping his arms around me.

"Stuff I don't even know. You took it all after the whole Dalek thing, and then you regenerated. So doesn't that mean I was BÄDWØŁF? I don't know, but I guess after all that I still considered it me." I generally yawned.

Kissing his neck, he stiffened again. I giggled, tugging him closer I smiled against neck.

"Rose?" He asked, his voice shaking lightly. I smiled, easily tensing him even more.

"Carry me to bed, i'm tired." I slurred, kissing his neck again.

"Um, okay..." He muttered, Hoisting me up lightly and carrying me to my room.  Setting me down on my bed, I yanked him beside me. Snuggling deeply into his side and half way on his chest, yanking the blanket up over us.

"Rose, I probably should go fix the TARDIS."

"Sleep, BÄDWØŁF commands it." I mumble.