BÄD WØŁF

There it stands, a wolf in front of armies. Ready to defend a god, the god she was meant to lead to greatness. The grace of her stance, the eyes that are one of time itself. As she writes the words all through out history.

Running, always running. Not away from battle, but always too it. Ready to follow a god, not holding him back as he slowly rages on. The wolf keeps her emotions closed, unless she needs to show it to her leader of the pack.

The wolf's cry calms the warrior, as he decides to send the wolf away for the second time. But the wolf  won't leave until her job is done. After a rift closes, she pounds her paws and claws at the wall.  The wolf's strength falls, as she lets go of all faith. Her pack leader, has abandoned her.

Her loyalty doesn't falter, as the wolf carries the vortex on her shoulder. Returning home, to her pack leader. The one who holds her life in his hands, as she rages on for him. Never letting go of the thought of love, knowing where her priorities stand.

His emotions torn, doing everything he can to take the feeling away. His greatest companion gone, the one who helped him through anything. Betrayed, by his two hearts. As he sobs, unleashing the storm he had been hiding within.

But the wolf howls for the oncoming storm, as she races to him. Nearly in one another's arms again, he falls. Trembling, dying, in pain as he knows this is another end. As she gets him to his home, as his life control stays put. 

As he stands, his death is avoided. Now the wolf may hold him in her arms, never to slip through her paws again. Facing the danger together, upset she was nearly fully forgotten. Knowing maybe she just isn't needed anymore.

He is a leader, what use is one follower? Must be a BÄD WØŁF, unable to fulfill her duties for him. Now given the same man, but yet so lost. The wolf won't allow it, won't allow herself to fail this one. To stay close by his side. Knowing this ones vulnerability, she will let her emotional wall build and break.

The new house, as it shined. As she opened the casing, the rememberable light tamed the Rose. But yet it unleashed the wolf, as it was her time to help the Doctor once again.  This time his mighty rage was split beyond three.

Able to see, but the wolf stayed hidden to all but one. Seeing his new companion, her grin widened. He was in the safe hands of impossibility, on a leaf. As her Doctor, the man with the fantastic hair, was tamed as he was saddened.

His mouth dropped, as those two words left his younger mouth. Asking in disbelief, wanting to see his old wolf. As the wolf laughed knowing that she never left him, and he will know later on she never did. For a split second, the wolf was sure his older self saw her.

As he gaped with a smile, staring at where she sat. The three heroes left, to make sure Gallifrey falls no more. The wolf stalked her way to the box, the dreaded box that nearly destroyed them all. Saddened knowing she was the BÄD WØŁF, the conscious of the weapon.

Slowly her claws took the weapon, knowing this was her's to take care of. Only the time vortex herself could handle this, not even the god of all time. Knowing it was the wolf's time to leave, she whispered through golden wisps her goodbye's.

Only to return, when the wolf knows she's needed.