Double Date (wholock/sherolly)

This is my second request so I hope you like how it turned out! @FantainChild

Rose's POV

The Doctor dragged me along, explaining he put us on a double date with some old friend. We passed baker street, going to a cafe owned by a man with a ponytail.

We were greeted by a rather tall pale man, with the darkest of black curly hair. He was rather cold, almost emotionless. Nothing comparable to his date, she was rather short. She seemed almost nervous, but she had a smile on her face.

"Shall we?" The Doctor chanted, as we sat in a booth.

"Sherlock holmes," The man said, staring at me. "You seemed to be wondering."

I smiled, and nodded, "Rose Tyler," I replied.

"Hi, I'm molly hooper," The lady said, as she shook my hand, and the Doctor's.

"Hello! I'm the Doctor!" The Doctor announced, his face with a rather bright style. I dropped my napkin, happy I was on the end of the booth, as the Doctor was squished by the window.

When I grabbed it, I saw both Sherlock's and molly's hands intertwined. I smiled, as I so desperately wanted to hold the Doctor's hand. We weren't an actual couple though.

"Something wrong?" Sherlock asked, see in I zoned out. I snapped my head up, smiling.

"Yea, peachy." I replied, It was as if he knew what was going on. Molly and the Doctor were talking about how it is being a Doctor. Sherlock then spoke up, neither the Doctor or molly listing.

"He always this oblivious?"

I sighed, and nodded. "Sadly yes," I responded.

"I will be back," I sighed, as I made it look like I went to the restroom, but actually left through the back. I walked off, not knowing I was being followed.

Doctor's POV

"Are you always this bloody oblivious?" Sherlock asked, after Rose had went presumably to the restroom.

Both molly and I stared confused, "Excuse me?" I asked.

"Well its rather obvious Rose has feelings for you, but she couldn't handle it so she left out the back door," Sherlock ranted.

"Oh my," Molly gasped. As I stood up, running out the door. I had to find Rose, as Sherlock and Molly followed, helping my search. Sherlock texted me he had found Rose.

I ran to the location instantly, molly not far behind. Rose was on the phone, trying to seem distracted. I pulled her against me, as I lifted her face, kissing her passionately.

"How sweet," Molly cheered, as she jumped up and down clapping. As she hugged sherlock, him instantly stiffening. I laughed, holding Rose into my chest, as she hugged me tightly.

I stared at the confused Sherlock, as molly hugged him as she pecked his cheek. Was that blush on sherlock holmes cheek, it truly was. I laughed, as I kissed Rose's hair.

"Looks like the nerds do get the girls!" I chirped. As I picked Rose up, as I spun her around. She laughed, our mouths meeting again.

"I'm not a nerd, i'm a high functioning sociopath," Sherlock retorted, his arm around Molly's waist. It was really something to see.

"You still have no use for the solar system?" I questioned, Rose giggling beside me.

"No why? You fancy on showing me any?" He coaxed. As they followed us back to the TARDIS. We hoped inside, as Molly stood amazed. Sherlock looking no where close to impressed. Typical.

I knew to take them somewhere safe, Barcelona was just the place.

"So where are we going?" Molly asked, instantly cutting me off. "Wow its bigger on the inside!"

"Barcelona, they got dogs with no noses!" I chanted. "ALLONS-Y" I shouted, pulling them all out of the TARDIS, best double date ever.