Follow me

Rose's POV

The creature lured its prey in by taking over its senses, and tricking it to follow it. The Doctor and I had to split for a while. But I soon found myself being lured in by my thoughts.

I fought the urge to go any further on the path I was on. If there was still a path. There was no longer a path, and I no longer knew where I was. It was a deeply wooded area.

"Follow me, Follow me, Follow me, Follow me valiant child."

Those words followed with the winds, passing my ear.

"Follow my voice, to a world or no pain. BÄD WØŁF run to me!

I ran after the sound no longer in control. My mind, my every being told me to follow.

I kept going and going until I fell. Some force held me down as pain seared my body. I struggled and struggled, as a figure of dust particles held me down.

Doctor, where was the Doctor. Help, help, help me. Why was I so tempted to follow him. I was finally allowed to stand but I continued to follow the noise. I saw the white figure, staring and I went closer.

I was pulled back and into someones chest. I tried pushing them away. I had to follow it. Everything in my body and mind, told me to follow it.

"Stop, you can't have her." The voice of the man holding me warned. "Rose, fight back. Don't listen, you can't fall for it." I realized it was my Doctor. I didn't think he was right for some reason.

I thought I had to follow it, I needed to go after it. "Let me go." I ordered, trying to push him away.

"Follow me, Follow me, hurt him. He's getting in the way."

The Doctor must have heard its call because he held me tighter, and pulled his tie off tying my hand behind my back, as I struggled.

Doctor's POV

This was a creature I did not intend on letting get to Rose. Where did she wonder off too? She has not called back, I've been calling her phone but yet she didn't answer.

It must have gone after her. I need to find her, and fast. I had my super TimeLord senses, I knew were my naive little pink and yellow human would so easily follow it.

I ran and ran thinking of the most logical way she would go. I saw her walking towards the figure as if it was drawing her in.

I grabbed her into my chest holding her tightly. "Stop, you can't have her." I warned. "Rose, fight back. Don't listen, you can't fall for it." I commanded.

"Let me go." She ordered struggling.

" Follow me, Follow me, hurt him. He's getting in the way." It insisted.

I grabbed her tighter because her resistance got worse. I pulled my tie of tying her gentle hands so she couldn't push her self away. It was only a hologram I realized. There had been pressure plates in the ground releasing toxins.

I walked away carrying Rose, ignoring her struggling, and the taunts of the wind asking me to follow it.

I walked her into the TARDIS laying her down. As it still had her influenced to run. I cuddled her in blankets and waited till morning.

Her luscious hair cascaded her face. I untied my naive little human as her head now leaned against my chest. Absentmindedly she snaked her arms around me. My little human companion, I would not let her be taken to the darkest depths.

I would always have my lovely human, follow me and no one more.