Reverse

Bad Wolf's/ Rose's POV

My heart's pumped as I hid from my human companion John beneath the console, as he seemed very interested in how the TARDIS worked. He always seemed to ramble on and on but I couldn't help but love him even more so. Love was a hard thing to handle, especially since im a 903 year old Time-lady, who is head over heals for my 30-year-old companion.

Even though the thirty year old man seemed more like a child at heart, but still thirty was still an infant at my age. Poor John didn't even know my name, all he knew was I was the Bad Wolf; nothing less, nothing more.

"So what exactly are you doing down there? Can't this ship fix it self? It is alive per say." John asked, his glasses slightly askew on his face. I peered up from below, he smiled widely only causing me to blush more.

"Well living thing's need Doctor's, healers, someone. Anyone. To heal them. I guess you can say the TARDIS has a wolf." I sigh, tilting my head sideways.

"I've always dreamed of being a Doctor, I just don't exactly think I'm too deserving of the title. To unimportant, me." John admitted, tugging his ear.

"900 years of time and space and I've never met anyone who wasn't important." I whisper, sitting next to him on the console seat. I slowly placed my hand on his own, as he looked down at me with young, innocent, and loving eyes. Those beautiful eyes of his where slightly watery, as my thumb brushed the tears away before kissing his forehead.

"Come on, its time to get you to bed." I urge, leading him to his bedroom. He nodded, following along with his long legs normally bringing him a step before myself.

"Goodnight, Wolfie." He whispered, before I gave a small smile and strode down the corridor. The TARDIS then hummed in a sad tone, knowing I can't go on alone, and she was also done watching me go along alone as well. Would it be so wrong to tell him my name?

No, I can't, I'd lose him. He's human, and I will never be able to keep him. It's just not possible, if only he knew the darkness of my heart's; he'd run like hell, and I couldn't watch him hate me. The realization in his lovely eyes, would forever break my heart's if I saw them.

Why am I so, so, so in love? He probably doesn't love me back, I mean how could he? I slumped against the console seat willing myself not to break down. My eyes watered, I was never good at keeping myself together. John is, he's always been so good at this.

I've never really told him how proud of him I am, but he knows, oh he knows. I couldn't stop the sob that tore through my throat.

"You idiot, you bloody idiot. Why did I have to bloody fall in love with him?" I shout, slamming my fist agaisnt the console before falling to my knees with another sob. I quickly regained my control, when I heard footsteps fumbling down the hall.

I wiped away my tears, hurrying under the console I've used to hide my face from him so many times.

"Wolfie?" his voice called worried, as he crouched next to my legs.

"Yea?" I ask, using all my strength to keep my voice firm.

"Are you-"

"I'm fine, I'm always fine." I brush off, sliding out, and walking away down the hall. We didn't talk about it in the morning, but his grip on my hand was tighter than normal. I brushed it off, as we stared hand in hand at the purple cresent moon in the sky.

"John, thank you."