I don't care

Rose's POV

"What where you thinking? You could have got yourself killed Rose!" The Doctor rambled, his face lightly bruised.

"But I didn't! Fat lot of good you where! You got yourself beaten to a bloody pulp, by rushing in there. You're lucky I got us out of there." I panted, stomping away.

"Fat lot of good I was? I was giving you a chance to run! You could have died Rose!" He shouted, as I stopped in the doorway to the hall. I pivoted on my toes now facing him.

"Do you think I bloody care?" I retorted, as the Doctor bloody stopped in his tracks.

"Do you really think I care if I die? I understand you care; but i'm more certain than anything I wouldn't have died back there." I huffed, staring at a bewildered or simply stunned Doctor.

"You couldn't be certain that you wouldn't," he stated; finding his voice once more.

"That wasn't it, Doctor I've seen it. I remember it, and trust me I've felt it. You're just to daft to even know, its not like you'd know. You bloody don't understand BÄD WØŁF, and the things I saw during it. Don't you dare try to bloody tell me otherwise." I screamed, realizing how pugnacious I was being.

"Ro~"

"Dont', I don't want to hear it." I stuttered, my eyes watering as I took soft breaths. I already hear it enough in my head.Hearing the real thing is not something I want right now, I rather make sure you're okay first. You don't look okay, please can we just leave it." I murmured.

The Doctor looked devastated, and quickly nodded. Following me towards the med bay, as he sat on the bed. Quickly I dabbed his bruised face, one question staining my tongue.

"How's it feel to die?" I murmur. Sitting on his lap, I wrapped my arms around his neck; tears lightly falling as I hid my face in his neck.

"I guess it depends on what you're feeling when it happens," he sighed. His atoms apple bobbing lightly, as if he was going to cry.

"Oh, sorry for asking." I apologize. Kissing his cheek, "I'm sorry for yelling at you; I was just scared." I admit.

"You had a right to be scared; I'm sorry for being rude. You can't blame me for being scared though, theres always this thought of you being hurt makes me afraid." He whispers, kissing my temple.

"You getting bloody beat up today, scared me half to death." I sigh.

"Lets promise to keep one another safe, yeah?" I question, him nodding in agreement.

"Agreed,"