The preservation of a Rose

Doctor's POV

"Rose you will absolutely adore this planet! It preserves the most beautiful things in the entire galaxy!" I exclaim, knowing Rose definitely knew the true meaning of beauty. The way she looked up at me sent shivers up my spine, of course she knew beauty; she saw it in the mirror so often.

"Really?" she smiled, her tongue sticking out of her teeth; the same smile that reduces me to nothing. I nod, running around the console flipping switches and pushing buttons along the way. Rose gripped the hand rail as the TARDIS jerked, luckily I caught Rose when her hand's slipped.

She smiled sheepishly, her cheeks flushed in the most endearing way. Rose Tyler was surely a goddess, and nothing could convince me otherwise.

"Thanks,"

"No problem Ms. Tyler," I tease, waggling my eyebrows at my companion. Her hand grasped mine, as I led us out the doors. She gasped instantly, everything was so beautiful, but my eyes didn't leave my companion. She hugged my arm, as she jumped up and down with excitement.

"Allons-y!" I chant, running through the vast land. Some aliens stared, as we explored. Their glances where mostly aimed toward's Rose, I couldn't blame them; she was stunning. They're museum was quite nice, this planet wasn't dangerous so I didn't mind Rose exploring on her own.

I smiled seeing how everyone was running to the new exhibit, I wonder what beautiful thing's where on display. My smile quickly faded at what I saw. A room full of glass coffins, beautiful specious on display. They're was one under a spotlight, bigger than the rest with a sign that read 'Awaiting the most magnificent of all."

They were all breathing, the bodies were in something resembling a cryotube but without the real ice. But the bodies would stay preserved forever in there. Who was the most magnificent of all? Did they have someone, or where they accepting application of some sort?

It would make sense to investigate, I'm not certain that these people signed up for this, but some people would want this. A certain piece of flesh comes to mind, I shuddered at the thought of her as I went searching for my companion. That's odd Rose wouldn't have left the museum without telling me.

"Rose?" I call, running through the streets, while others stared with weird looks. It was becoming dark, and I still haven't found her. The shops, the museums, and the restaurants all began to close. My jaw tightened when those six words came to mind.

'Awaiting the most magnificent of all,'

I growled, as I ran to the museum, they're locks where a piece of cake for the sonic, luckily it wasn't wood. My footsteps were silent, as the exhibit came into view. I slowly made my way to the coffin. My Rose looked so peaceful, her hair was longer and slightly wavy, her jumper and jean's now replaced with a long dress that tied itself together with lace. Her skin was slightly pale, which made her pink lips and black eyelashes more noticeable.

In her hand's where white and red roses, which was all to fitting for her. I didn't blame them for finding her beautiful, I blamed them for taking such beauty as if they had the right to. I picked the lock, decoding the sequence before scooping her up into my arms.

As I passed the other tubes they unlocked with the help of the sonic. They would wake up in a bit, but Rose would take an hour at most due to her's being more advanced than the rest. I kissed my goddesses temple, as I returned to her kingdom the TARDIS.

The walk back to her room was long, probably since I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I small mumble escaped her slightly parted lips, as her long eyelashes fluttered open. She smiled loving as our eyes met.

"I was really hoping for a kiss on the lips to wake up," she giggled tiredly, before nuzzling my arm.

"So are you sleeping beauty or snow-white?" I tease, happy my companion could joke around after what had happened.

"Mmm, they both wake up with a kiss; is there really a difference?"

"I suppose not, Aurora." I laugh, before laying her down on her bed. She looked down at her outfit appreciatively, before looking in the mirror.

"Get some real sleep Rose, you need it." I encourage, before kissing her lips. She smiled, kissing back lovingly with her hand in my nape.

"Morning Kisses and goodnight kisses, aren't I lucky?"