Dog's

Doctor's POV

I didn't even think that technology was so advanced! Very surprising for the shy and nearly undeveloped species. But no I was wrong, and now my two loyal companions are dogs. Jack a simple black and white herding dog, but Rose was a small young Yorkie puppy. Who was absolutely adorable, not that I'd say that out loud.

I promptly carried the puppy off to the TARDIS, Jack loyally following along. Small yips came from the puppies throat, as she crawled over my shoulder to peer down at Jack.

Her small tail lightly sweeping across my check as she did so, loud barks came from behind; obviously Jack.

"Can you two understand each other?" I ask, while Jack nodded. Running ahead of the group, he ran down the corridor.

"Jack! Here boy!" I called, as Jack ran back herding a circle around me.

"TARDIS can you make a dog room?" I ask, as the Yorkie quickly tipped in protest.

"Or would you like to go to your room Rose?" I ask. To which the puppy happily nods and wags her tail.

"Ok we're going." I chuckled, setting the dog on the now seemingly huge bed, compared to her current size.

The TARDIS hummed knowingly, as a collar was placed around both the Yorkie and the herding dog.

Jack's was a dark almost blackish blue, while Rose a lovely pink. Jack sat idly by the bed, on his hind legs, tail wagging at the other dog.

Barking continued, as she nuzzled her way to Jack's snout. Pawing lightly, she trotted back over to me, digging at my legs.

"Rose what do you want? You hungry? Do we need dog food? Wait a minute, what do I feed you two?" I question.

Rose tilted her head, running and jumping off the bed.

"No!" I scream, as Jack barked. The tiny dog looked up, her paw lightly up. But she didn't whimper or anything.

"Rose are you okay?" I question, dropping to my knees. As she trotted away, not even batting a paw.

Jack instantly followed, biting down onto her collar, and trotting away.

"Jack put her down, down boy."

Jack growled through Rose's collar, and began running. I chased them, suddenly tripping cover my feet. While they escaped into the distance of the TARDIS.

Jack's POV

"Rosie, how long do you think we can annoy him, like dogs?" I bark, setting her down in the deepest corner of the library.

"No idea, but this is fun." She barked. "I may have broken my paw though."

"They have nanogenes in the infirmary. We get past the Doctor; fix it, and annoy him till we're back to normal." I barked, biting down on her collar again.

"Allons-y!" I yelled.

"Did you just?" She asked.

"I've always wanted to say that!" I laughed, running.

"Jack stop!" The Doctor yelled, as I knocked him out from under; crashing into his legs. Rose whimpered lightly, as I continued to the Med Bay.

"You okay sweetheart?" I laughed, trying to hide my concern.

"Yea, his bloody screwdriver hit me in the snout." She murmured, as I noticed the screwdriver in her mouth.

"Nice, he's really not going to like this."

"I know right!" She laughed.

"There's the nanogenes!" I barked, throwing the smaller dog into the counter.

Quickly she knocked it onto the floor, as a gold light flashed. Blinding us momentarily, I blinked seeing Rose sitting on the counter, inspecting her dog fur coated clothes.

"I really need to wash these," she murmured, " with the Doctor's normal outfits, it's safe to assume he has a lint roller."

"Yup!" I exclaim, snapping my suspenders.

"You guys are okay!" The Doctor yelled, running into Rose. Hugging her tightly, I joined in the hug.

"Here's to all the group hugs!"