Five nights at Freddy's

Doctor's POV

"The bite of 87', horrible thing. Jack why did you suggest this?" I ask, as Rose looks far passed intrigued.

"Well these murders are rather awesome, and spirits and such! Come on there's three different chains, we each take one and figure out what we can." Jack explained.

"You want us to be a night guards, while we try to survive the night?" Rose asks, her tone surprisingly excited.

"No, Jack you're immortal, go ahead do what you want. But I promised to protect Rose, and I very well can't do that when she's alone in a different time period." I rambled, earning a huff on annoyance from Rose.

"But Doctor I'm smart, I can do this!" She wines. As Jack laughs, nodding. He was backing Rose up, and they both seemed rather pleased with themselves.

"I understand you're worried about our little Rosie, but I think she can handle six hours of closing door and checking cameras."

"Actually I wanted to do the second one, the one without the doors," Rose perks, Jack and I instantly said a firm no in unison.

"But guys I have a better physic link, it would be useful!" Rose argues, as we both stare in shock.

"How did you know about the whole marionette thing?" Jack asks, slight amusement perking on his face.

"Physic link, I already told you. I have a better chance there, even if I have more to deal with. Jack should take the horror attraction, Doctor the original with the doors and all."

"She does have a point Doc," Jack sighs.

After an hour of arguing I finally gave in, but if Rose got hurt, or worse. I was going to throw Jack into the nearest supernova.

I left Rose at her destination, the sooner she finished the better. Then Jack, as I sighed heavily. I couldn't believe I was doing this, of all things. I hope Rose is alright, she must be scared, worried, lonely.

Wouldn't a physic link make her more vulnerable? I calmed my nerves, dreading; She was doing something that would put her in danger, and I'm not there. I tried desperately to shake away the thought, as I took my seat in my swivel chair. The phone now ringing.

"Hello, hello?"

And so on, as I casually flipped through the camera. Staring at those blue curtains of pirates cove, quickly retuning to the stage. I nearly jump from my seat, there all staring at me. I only have to deal with four, Jack one, and Rose about 14.

"Its okay, she's okay. I will be fine. Wait, where did the bunny go?"

Speaking to soon, I shut the door. It was right there for gods sake! 'Don't dread on Rose.' I tell myself, knowing she's only going to distract me; she always does. She never leaves my mind for the matter, not that its a bad thing.

I carefully finish the night, after I lucked out with the clock turning to six, while that bears song played. I quickly ran to the TARDIS, I had to see Rose.

To my surprise Rose was sitting calmly outside, smiling fondly when I arrived. I quickly hugged her, her laughing lightly, returning the favor.

"You're okay," I whisper.

"Yes Doctor I'm alright, so are you." She giggles, kissing my cheek. As we both saunter back to the TARDIS.

"I wonder if Jack did well,"

"Its Jack, he's reckless. But hopefully he's okay," Rose adds. As we set the coordinates, Jacks outside; bloodied.

Rose quickly ran to him, as Jack sighed.

"That hurt like hell," Jack laughs.

"Exactly, why do you think I didn't want Rose doing this? You're lucky you're immortal Jack,"

"Yea fine," Jack huffs.

As Rose and I carefully patch Jack up, Rose yawns. As she begin to say her goodnights to Jack, then to me. But I was not expecting a small kiss on the lips, as she was in her room before I could respond. My face absolutely flushed.

"Finally!" Jack laughs, patting my back. As her goes to his own room for rest. "Night Doc!"