The deathly pier

Rose's POV

"Doctor!" I screamed, but the loud sounds of the pier blocked most of it out.

"There's no use crying out love, you're going to die and thats final." A man laughed.

"You're killing me since I look like your ex! You're crazy," I shout, as I struggled against the rope; keeping me pinned to the support beams of the pier.

"I may be, but I'm not the one going to die by high tide. Have fun love," He chuckled, gagging me tightly.

Tears pricked at my eyes, as the salty water brushed the sides of my shoes. Tide was coming shorty, and the Doctor doesn't even know something wrong. But I can't loose faith in him, I can't. My head hung low, as I tried to shimmy out of the rope.

The more I moved, the rough rope scratched my skin, causing me to wince.

Hopefully Jack notices I didn't meet up with him for that roller-coaster, he'll let the Doctor know, and they'll save me. My breaths were short and rugged, muffled by the gag, screams, and cheep music. My body shivered as the cool waves brushed my ankles.

The squeaks caused by the loose boards above my head, both heightened and crushed my faith. Please, don't let me die. I began shaking as the water quickly hit my ankles, causing me to look up. The rust of the water was far above me head, I would be far past covered in no time at all.

"Rose?" I hear from above head, accompanied by Jack. I could see there silhouettes pass over head; in the opposite direction. I choked out a sob, tears falling freely. They're never going to find me, I won't get to go to barcelona, I won't get to tell the Doctor I love him.

My body shuddered down to its core, as the water rushed against my abdomen. The hairs on my neck straight up, due to the stormy nights cool fog. The light of the moon shown through the planks, as it illuminated the waters waves.

The roars of  footsteps from above came again, the same two voices I've come so accustomed to screamed my name.  I looked down in shame, as I heard one of them scream, "Under the pier!"

The water rushed against my neck, as the footsteps ran towards the edge of the pier. I coughed lightly, the gag soaking in water. I buried my head down in shame, as I heard large thuds hitting the water; The Doctor and Jack.

Arms quickly wrapped around me, pulling the gag off. As I buried my head in the Doctors neck, Jack and him undoing the rope. My arms quickly wrapped around his neck, as the Doctor dragged me through the waves.

"Rose," he panicked. As he brushed the hair out of my face, hugging me tightly.

"Rosie what happened?" Jack asked padding my back, as we sat in the cool sand.

I clung to the Doctor, as I was confuse by the Doctor's breathing. It was as if he was trying to calm down, but doesn't he have a quadruple bypass? What's got him so pumped up, this is wrong. His hand held the back of my head to his neck, as his face buried into my soaked hair.

"Lets go back to the tardis," The Doctor whispered, as I shook my head in agreement, him carrying me bridal style. As if he didn't want to let me go. Jack followed along, his hand drawn to his holster, as if he was searching for potential threats.

I could tell the Doctor noticed, but he almost seemed please my the action. As we quickly walked over to the tardis, our outfits changing into something not drenched. 

The Doctor took a detour to my bedroom, Jack sitting snugly in the console seat daring not to follow.

"Rose, what happened?" He asked, rubbing circles into my back.

I didn't give an answer, as he sighed. Settling us both into my mattress, his embrace turning to a protective stance.

"Where you scared?"

I simply nodded, realizing I could finally say what was dying to come out.

"I love you,"

The Doctor's body stiffened, as he stared down lovingly, as he stuttered. "I love you too,"