BÄD WØŁF will eat me alive

Doctor John Smith's POV

"You certainly are an easy man to find, you just seem to find trouble Doctor Smith." The heiress purred, as she traced foot up her thigh. Her red heels tracing her tan skin, the red dress having the long opening. The heiress Rose's charm was intoxicating, but her killer instincts where certainly troubling.

"Lets just say I like trouble, or it just likes me." I reply casually, trying hard not to let my eyes rake over her draped upon a velvety chair.

"I do like you Doctor," She spoke up. As she rose to her feet, those lovely heels clicking rhythmically as she prowled over to me. Her hand wrapping itself around my tie, before slowly pulling our faces together. Her breath was warm against my lips, her doe eyes seeming so innocent considering the carnage she contributes to.

"May I ask why? But from your track record everyman you like has ended up dead. So I assume that's what you intend on doing to me," I easily point out. As the minx gently pulled my bottom lip into her teeth. Before her hand's gently tugged at my collar.

"Planning on biting my neck?" I ask, remembering ever victim had bite marks on them. She easily unbuttoned the first button, before burying her face into my neck. Her teeth and tongue lavished my skin, before she fitted her teeth around my skin.

She didn't bite down though, it was as if she was mapping out where exactly she would bite.

"Maybe, but you're different," Rose replied, fluttering her eyelashes. I raised an eyebrow, staring down at her as she slowly pulled me away by my tie.

"How am I any different from your other victims?" I ask, wondering what exactly about me was intriguing her. Could be a trick, she could just be drawing me in like the rest. 

"How exactly am I different?" I ask again, as I'm pulled down on the velvety sofa. She was on my side, halfway over my chest. Her red lips where dark in the corner of my eye, as her small hand trailed up and down my torso. Her leg moving snugly between mine, rubbing comfortably.

She pressed her knee harder, before pulling the skin on my neck between her teeth. It was surprisingly soothing, and it was gentle. I shook my head, shaking off the feeling of giving in.

"You're very tempting, but why-"

"Don't ask for an answer that you couldn't possibly understand." She cut me off simply.

"What couldn't I possibly understand?" I ask, turning to pin her to the sofa.

"Oh sweetheart, don't play rough with me, im the BÄD WØŁF I bite, and bite hard." She threatened, resting her hand on my face turning me to look at her.

Even with me above her, she still had the courage to taunt me.

"You are something, aren't you?" I ask before she pulled my lips down to hers. Her leg kept my torso pinned to her small frame. I couldn't help but admire her body, and her confidence. The images of the slaughtered men she had killed popped into my mind causing me to stumble backwards and on my back.

Before I could stand back up she was on top of me, her tongue lavishing my neck. She bit my ear lightly, laying kisses to my temple.

"I'm certainly something, and so are you. I think I just might keep you," She whispered. Before I sat ourselves up, her straddling my lap.

"Love, you may have tricked those men and they fell for it. But you are not going to overpower me, and I certainly won't let the BÄD WØŁF kill me." I reply easily. My face dangerously close to her own again, before she laughed.

"I don't want you dead Doctor, and I wouldn't say I couldn't overpower you. Don't make me, because by the time im done with you, you wont be able to remember your own name; and you will always think of me every time you're in pain and when you're looking for your next fix," She smiled, her tongue through her teeth.

"I don't think you're quite capable of that," I smile. But was easily over powered, when her flexible body wrapped around mine before pinning me face down on the floor. My arms securely pinned to my back, her hips slightly rolling on my backside.

"Oh I'm going to have fun tying you up Doctor," She huffed into my ear. "You're mine now,"

I struggled but it was to no avail, damn this scrawny body.

"Sorry Love but this might hurt," She apologized, before sinking her teeth into my neck painfully. Tearing through my skin and claiming me as her own. My friend Jack would certainly love her, well except for her killer tendencies. She was already rich from her parents, but killing all of her husbands and suitors certainly got her all the money and power she has today.

She pulled my head back harshly by my hair, then slammed my head on the floor, causing me to black out. When I woke up, I was bound tightly; all sound blocked out by the gag in my mouth. My clothes were gone, but a pillow was left over my most intimate of places.

"You're up sleepy-head," A sing-song voice chimed, as Rose peered into the doorway. Her hair tousled, and she had crimson lingerie draped across her skin. She certainly was a wolf, especially with the way she was looking at me. My eyes widened in horror when I saw the knife in her hands.

"Love I'm certainly going to have fun with you." She smiled, waving the knife around as if it wasn't a weapon. She walked confidently over to me, her knife swaying in her hand. Her hand trailed down my collar-bone, as she nicked it with the blade.

It was only a sting of pain, but it wasn't anything terrible. She licked up the wound, her tongue going from a pink to a red easily. She sucked the wound, leaving it purple but the trance she was causing was beyond powerful. Looks like I belong to this wicked wolf, truly a BÄD WØŁF.