Alpha Omega verse!

John's POV

My pack was large, but an available omega is hard to find. My pack Gallifrey, consisted of about thirty wolves who all looked up to me the pack leader. It was lonely being pack Alpha, of course there was a few available omega's like Reinette who fancied me but I wasn't interested.

I was a very broken man, legend says there is a golden wolf who coud mend the most broken of heart's. They called her the BÄD WØŁF since she could turn deadly in the wrong hand's. I wonder if she was real she would be my soul mate, but out of all the broken soul's she might choose another to heal.

The pack was wondering if I would go crazy without an omega, omega's where healer's and often provided comfort for everyone. Their worry wasn't unnoticed but I simply ignored it, I had to have a soul mate out there; I just have to find her.

I decided I needed some alone time, hunting always helped in venting my anger and sorrow. I shuddered as an intoxicating smell filled my nostrils, suddenly it smelled of fear as a golden wolf ran by being chased by a dirty blond alpha.

I growled in fury, not believing it. She was real, and this knot-headed alpha trying to take the goddess against her will. I followed quickly, seeing the alpha pounced on her. Her whines and pleas for help where devastating, I bared my teeth launching myself into the Alpha as the omega scurried to safety.

Taking care of the alpha was easy, as he fled in the other direction. I could smell the omega near by, as I scanned the area. Piercing brown eyes met mine through the shrubbery, I sat down baring my neck. Not very alpha to do, but this goddess was the most amazing thing in the universe.

She slowly emerged, her eyes and smell doused in fear.

"Hello," I whine lightly. Her head tilted sideways in confusion as her small body sat in front of mine. Her snout hesitantly grew closer to my neck, her body visibly tensing as she buried herself in my neck. I purred at the touch, as she scampered back feeling as if she got carried away.

"It's alright love, you can smell all you want. If that would make you feel better that is," I

urge. Keeping my neck bared to the frightened girl, her smell was beyond lovely and my instincts where screaming she was mine. I wonder if she felt as if I was her's, she did get rather lost in my smell a moment ago.

"Thank you," the girl praised. As she scooted into my chest, masking her own scent with my own.

"You're welcome, I'm assuming you like how I smell." I point out, feeling so much pride in the goddess basking in my smell. She nodded, curling up nicely against my frame.

"I've never liked how an Alpha's smelled before, but you...." she mumbled. "Why did you save me?" she asked, her eyes showing such vulnerability.

"I didn't want you stuck with a man who you didn't want. You are very important, no goddess should have an alpha who wouldn't treat you like the goddess you are." I reply softly, nuzzling her ear softly. They stared at each other with knowing eyes, as her tongue licked my nose.

If I was in my human form I would be blushing, I wonder what her human form looked like; probably beautiful like her wolf.

"We should get back to my pack, I'm the pack leader and they're probably worried." I point out, as she nodded with a confused look.

"You need a mate if you're a pack leader," she pointed out.

"I said I'd wait until I found my soul mate, and I just found her." I smiled, licking her cheek.

"So you're my Alpha," she giggled, prancing around me.

"I have an Alpha, I have an Alpha!" she chanted. Before tackling me, and licking every inch of my fur available.

"I have a omega," I smile proudly," Even if you are my mate, I still plan on courting you love." I let her know, as she nodded.

"I'm Rose Tyler by the way," Rose smiled.

"John, but most people call me the Doctor," I smile, as I lead her back camp.

"Why did you keep calling me a goddess?" she asked, her eyes staring into the depth's of my own.

"You don't know?"

"Know what?" she asked confused. I stopped dead in my track's, as she stared.

"Anyone ever call you the BÄD WØŁF?" I ask, as fear flashed in her eyes.

"It's okay, it's just legend says there's a golden wolf with healing power. If in the wrong hand's that goodness could be tainted leaving it BÄD per say. Rose, you are the only golden wolf." I state.

"Oh," she nods with uncertainty. "I never was around other's much, I just thought I was a mistake," She cried, nuzzling my chest.

"You Rose Tyler are no mistake, you are a goddess, and I won't allow you to think of yourself as anything less."

The trek back to the den was silent, but it was comfortable. Rose shuffled behind me as the pack ran to me. They all stopped in their tracks. Some where in wolf form, and other's in human form; but all their eyes where on the omega behind me.

"This way love," I urge, as she followed behind me; her tail tucked between her legs. I turned and nuzzled her lovingly, as everyone stared. Rose's tail started to wag, as she nuzzled back.

Everyone cheered, as they bowed and ran to her side. All interested in her abilities, as they praised and nuzzled her. He smiled proudly, noticing a very pissed Reinette walking back to her cottage. He didn't mind, he had Rose and that's all he wanted.

"To my mate the BÄD WØŁF, Rose Tyler!" I announced, as they cheered. The women ushering her away to get her clothes and get her ready for celebration. Jack patted my shoulder, as the men chanted as I went to my human form to put on my tuxedo.

After an hour, the girls came back out. Rose was absolutely beautiful, as she had a red and golden robe. She smiled, her tongue through her teeth; a smile that certainly wouldn't leave my mind. Jack quickly smiled, flirting with Rose shamelessly.

I held back a growl knowing Jack was no threat, and Rose was mine. She didn't wear my mark but she would when she was ready too.

"It's nice to meet you too Jack," she giggled, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I like you tuxedo, very sexy," she whispered into my ear, her tongue wrapping around the shell of my ear.

"Not as much as you in that robe," I growl seductively.

Jack waggled his eyebrows at us, as he strode off to find Ianto his mate. Many of the other pack Alpha's stared at her, while the beta's and such thanked her and talked of their faith in her bringing peace and warmth to the pack. Rose got on splendidly, but held me tightly.

The night was getting late, and Rose heavily leaned upon me.

"C'mon love, time to get you to bed." I yawn, leading her to my large cabin by the small of her back.

I picked her up before crossing the flesh hold, knowing that is tradition. Rose giggled, as she whispered into my ear.

"Claim me,"

Blush spread across my features, as my Adam's apple bobbed, allowing her mouth to latch on. I let out a mewl, as I nodded quickly bring her to my room. The night was long, and rather rough but I wouldn't want it any other way. My teeth sank into her neck as she cried out in ecstasy, her teeth latching to my neck in return.

I was her's and she was mine. Her power's healed my broken soul, as I fiercely protected her and she loved me in return.