Its me

Doctor's POV:

The tall pitch black creature lunged at Jack and I. Threatening to pull are limbs off one by one. A giant wolf made of what seemed to be regenerations energy jumped in front of us causing the creature to halt. The piercing white eyes of the wolf caused my spine to straighten out. What was it? What gender is it? But the most important question was why are they protecting us. It probably was just after the twilight creature attacking us. The wolf howled causing the creature to flee.

The wolf circled around us , as the golden particles healed our wounds. A tear fell down through the white sockets and fell onto the the wooded grass.

Suddenly the wolf lunged at me causing me to stumble. I was taken back when instead of being mauled I was being hugged. From what I could tell it was a blond girl who fit perfectly in my arms as Rose did. Her scent was the same as Rose's . I couldn't help but hug the crying girl.

"What was that thing Rose? And why did it go for the Doctor? Oh right this is the first time you have ran into the Doctor since the whole BÄD WØŁF thing." Jack noted

"Rose?" I stammered. I lifted up her chin to see my beautiful Rose crying and then smiled at me trying so desperately to hold her composure.

I was in shock. My beautiful love of my life was here. But was it really her? "It's me" she said lightly.

I put my hand in her face and whipped her tears away. I pulled her lower body closer making sure she was completely against me. I crashed my lips to hers and held her in my arms never to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rose's POV:

The Doctor was in danger a Torchwood experiment went wrong creating a tall thin black killing machine. Oh how much I hate Torchwood. I pitied the creature since in the other world they used me as a lab experiment as well. Those long years of torture brought tears to my eyes. I eagerly jumped in front of the Doctor and howled loudly as a warning.

I lightly circled Jack and the Doctor healing them. Oh how I missed the Doctor and here he is. I've waited so long for this. I lunged at the Doctor and he flinched but calmed when he felt my arms around him. I cried and clung to his torso. I never wanted to be away from himself. I was so lost without him.

I felt his arms wrap around me after a few seconds.

"What was that thing Rose? And why did it go for the Doctor? Oh right this is the first time you have ran into the Doctor since the whole BÄD WØŁF thing. Jack pondered.

"Rose?" The Doctor shuddered. He lifted up my chin making our eyes meet. I gave a week smile trying hard not to have a breakdown after all the pain I've been through without him.

I saw a small look of doubt in his eyes making my eyes water a little more. "It's me." I said lightly hurt.

He then cupped my cheek. His thumb wiped my tears away as his other hand pulled my body against his firmly. Suddenly his lips were glued to mine as he held me as if we were one of the same person.

"Rose Tyler I love you." He said lightly as he stared intently into my eyes. "Oh and I would love if we can do that again." He said confidently.

" Okay, oh and I love you too." I muttered since I was in shock. Then his lips grasped mine again. I knew my lips were now his for all eternity.