Todays goodnights, tomorrow's tea

Third Person POV

John carefully knocked at Madame Rose's door, always having to check on her, making sure she was ready for bed.

"Come in," Rose chimed, as John slowly opened the door taking a step inside. Rose pounced at him, as he gripped the door frame. Rose began kissing him senseless, as he hesitated to wrap his arms around her.

John soon let himself wrap around her lower back, as he tenderly kissed back. As they ever so slowly pulled apart.

"M-ma-Madam," He stuttered, as she curled against him. Him instantly thinking he had done wrong and began to apologize.

"Madam I'm so s..."

"Shh," Rose commanded. As she kissed his lips again, him not hesitating whatsoever to kiss back. His face flushed as he was pressed between her and the door.

"Madam, we can't do this. They will fire me," John rambles, scared of loosing his job. But then again he loved Rose.

"They don't have to know, and I won't let them take you away from me," she whispered. As her hand traced up and down his torso, her head leaning on his shoulder.

John was at a loss of what to do, as Rose took his hand.

"Tuck me in," she ordered with a purr. John obliged, but he was sorta stuck between her. He then caught on to what exactly she wanted, so he scooped her up as he placed her under the covers.

Rose smiled looking up at him, as his gentle hands adjusted the blankets. Even tucking them under her, as he leaned over kissing her temple.

"Goodnight, Madame Rose," he announced. As he made his way to the door.

"Goodnight Mr. Smith, I can't wait for you to bring me my tea in the morning," Rose giggled, as she shut her eyes.

John smirked, as he carefully shut the door. As he made his way home, happy for work the next day. Arising early as normal, John went to work.

Making morning tea he was ready to go serve it to Rose, waking her from peaceful slumber. As he stepped him, he smiled at her resting face.

John shut the door locking it, as he pushed the tea tray over to the bed. Rose awoke as johns lips were on her forehead.

"Morning Madame Rose," John greeted, as he poured her a cup of tea. Rose smiled, as she waited till he finished setting everything down.

Before he could pick up her teacup, Rose pulled him into the bed. John took a deep breath, as Rose giggled.

"Morning Mr. Smith," She yawned. As she pulled herself onto his lap, him handing her the tea anyway. Taking a few sips, Rose then put the cup to his lips as he took a sip as well.

"You have to get ready for today Madame," he announced. Setting down the cup, running his hand through her tangled golden hair.

"I will," Rose announced. As her lips dragged on his cheek, as she got up holding a hand out to him.

John laughed, taking her hand. As the both pressed against each other again, there lips becoming one.

"Thank you for the tea Mr. Smith," she praised. As he took the cart, slowly leaving. As the last thing he saw before shutting the door, was her smile.

John simply couldn't wait to tuck her in tonight, and then bringing Rose her morning tea the next day.

He blushed at the thought, as he washed the dishes. Putting them away, he kept imagining each day and night.

The day seemed so long, as the two waited for their time together again. Finally it was time to be tucked in, as John rushed for the occasion.

As he gently knocked, letting himself in. Tucking in his lovely Madame Rose. He staid longer than normal, as he waited for her to have actually fallen asleep.

That night he left with the biggest grin, excited for tomorrow's tea.