Rose in Wonderland

Rose's POV

I didn't quite understand my life anymore. I was alone in the parallel universe. I had ran away from the estate so tired of being smothered after the human Doctor had gotten himself killed right in front of me.

I couldn't live like this anymore. Maybe, just maybe if I look into TARDIS I can die. I spent hours trying and trying to bust this TARDIS open until it sighed and opened.

My eyes absorbed the light as my body shivered and my chest was beating faster than light. As the world spun under me and the TARDIS,as it did when I held the Ninth incarnation's hand.

"But actually It was the Tenth due to war Doctor not being considered a Doctor, since he broke his promise of the name Doctor. Thus being said he used me the BÄD WØŁF to destroy Gallifrey!" I rambled, instantly clamping a hand over my mouth.

"TARDIS, How did I know that? Wait Wait TARDIS why do I have two hearts?" I frantically screamed.

The TARDIS just laughed and bubbled.

"You are now fully the BÄD WØŁF! You consist of both TimeLord and Angel. To be exact your 20% Angel so you have a quality that draws attention, and you have wings. Being an angel/wolf also makes you the only being in the universe able to break a weeping angel! Some Weeping angels may even assist you."

My jaw dropped, and I was going to ask what does the Timelord part of me do but the TARDIS had beat me to it.

"Well your TimeLord genetics make you alike the Doctor with higher senses but you have even better senses due to being the wolf and goddess of all time. You have regenerations but your appearance will not change, it does heal and its unlimited. You can cross into any universe or parallels of time without disturbing the universe." The TARDIS hummed that she could explain what I could do for hours.

I smiled with curiosity, I had all these things at my disposal. Was I deserving of it? That question scared me. The Doctor had taught me all the rules, I knew what I should avoid. I laughed knowing I may break these rules since they didn't apply to me anymore.

"For you!" The Tardis chanted. A lovely huge mirror was hung on the wall. I walked over. Lightly tracing my hands on the detailed rim of wood, that sat around the glass.

I took a good look at myself, I looked the same.

"Think of all these things as a gift, I made you into the BÄD WØŁF since I know your struggling. I knew you had to be the best fit for such a role. Only one worthy of the Doctor's hearts, I believe would be the wolf."

"So you turned me into all these things, so I wouldn't suffer?" I asked still very confused.

"Yes and no. This is so you can both be happy again. Rose find the Doctor, he needs you more than you need him. Before we go after him, you need to master your abilities. Get in touch of what you are. Rose I hope you know this means you will have threats towards you, the Doctor won't be able to help you. You will need to defend yourself until he and you reunite. I assure you he won't be letting you out of his sight once he has you." The TARDIS promised.

I nodded, I knew I was alone for now. I had to learn to defend myself. I wondered what exactly what threats would occur towards me. I've fought satan himself, I knew I would have to be like the Doctor. Find there weakness, use my advantages. Unlike the Doctor, I knew I would have to fight back. It would kill me to hurt someone or even kill them. But I've learned no second chances. His rule I intended on following.

I knew I would have to train hard, the battle would be bloody. I hoped not, anyway it wouldn't matter as long as I get to the Doctor.
---------------------------------------------------
Doctor's POV