I know i'm a wolf

Request by gracewilliams16
Rose's POV

I had been separated from the Doctor for so long, nothing was left of me. I was just a wolf, nothing more. I had a dazzling wolf form, made from the golden wisps of regeneration energy. Compared to the Doctor, I was a wolf and he a rabbit. My instincts were tuned to my new nature, as hunting was pride. I had finally found him, I wasn't letting him get away in this thick snow.

"Dear rabbit, my legs are getting weak chasing you,"

The Doctor ran, that's what he was good at anyway. Who wouldn't run from a wolf, everyone is scared of the Big BÄD WØŁF, including the Doctor.

"The snow fields wouldn't seem so big if you knew,"

I had bit him, instincts never stop. But all I wanted was his comfort, that was all I was going after.

"That this blood on my teeth, is far beyond dry. And I've captured you once, but I wasn't quite right. So, I'm telling you that you'll be safe with me,"

He fell into the snow, as I dove next to him. I snuggled against his side, as he shivered afraid.

"And rabbit, my claws are down now so don't be afraid... I can keep you warm, as long as you can just try... to be brave!"

I rested my head next to his, my wolf form keeping him close. He was plotting an escape, as He shivered at the cold.

"Yes I know I'm a wolf, and I've been known to bite, But the rest of my pack.. Ive left them behind. And my teeth may be sharp, and I've been raised to kill... But the thought of fresh meet, it's making me ill! So I'm telling you that you'll be safe with..."

Instinct came over me, as the Doctor laid motionless. I had snapped his neck, I howled in a fit of agony and grief. All I wanted was to have him back, his love and comfort. But I guess he is safe now?

"Me-eee,ooo, ooo..."

I threw him on my back, walking him back into the TARDIS. I curled up around him, as I licked him trying to wake him up. There was no avail to my actions, I was a wolf who had caught her rabbit.

"So rabbit, please stop looking the other way... It's cold out there...So why not stay here, under my tail?"

I know I'm a wolf, and I know you can't hear me Doctor. So Dear rabbit...