"Help" they sung

It was a long day and the TARDIS had broke down leaving Rose to herself in her room as the Doctor fixed the console.

Doctor's POV

"Come on girl! Why are you being so stubborn." I begged the TARDIS.

"Help I need somebody! "

I heard Rose singing. The Beatles, oh I love that song. I'm surprised Rose likes them.

"Help, not just anybody. Help, you know I need someone,help!"

She sung. Her voice angelic, I found myself getting closer to her room as my body swayed to the music.

"When I was younger, so much younger than today. I never needed anybody's help in any way!"

I smiled. I slowly opened the door to see her jumping up and down on the bed, singing into a hairbrush.

"But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured."

Her eyes then met mine as she dropped to her feet, sitting on the bed. Her face was flushed as she tightly gripped the brush.

"Now I find I changed my mind and opened up the doors."

I sung along not wanting her to feel embarrassed. Rose grinned madly as I soon jumped up onto the bed, pulling her up to stand.

"Help me if you can i'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you being 'round."

She laughed as she sang staring into my eyes.

"I think I need a hairbrush." I grinned. Rose grabbed me a comb as I began to sing the next verse.

"Help me get my feet back on the ground, Won't you please,please help me."

She jumped off the bed offering me her hand as I was now on my feet.

"And now my life has changed in oh so many ways."

Rose sprang as we danced around the console.

"My independence seems to vanish in the haze."

I chuckled as Rose looked at me with an 'oh really' expression.

"But every now and then I feel so insecure, I know that I just need you like I never done before."

Rose chirped, batting her eyelashes as we ran through endless corridors.

"Help me if you can, I'm feeling down, And I do appreciate you being 'round."

I sung with pride, I really did love having her along me. Since I very much loved her. I grabbed Rose dipping her as she sung.

"Help me get my feet back on the ground, won't you please, please help me!"

I held her body close as I chanted the lyrics.

"When I was younger so much younger than today. I never needed anybody's help in any way. But now those days are gone, I'm not so self assumed. Now I find i've changed my mind and opened up my door's!"

I pressed my forehead against her's as her voice softened as she sang.

"Help me if you can, I'm feeling down. And I do appreciate you being round. Help me get my feet back on the ground. Won't you please, please help me, help me, help me, ooh"

Are lips soon synced as her hands traveled my hair. My lovely old school pink and yellow human! The human who I would always protect and 'help' if she needed me to.

"I love you Rose, and I think I need somebody not just anybody, to kiss me again" I rang, grinning. As Rose lifted her up onto her toes kissing me again.

"I love you too Doctor, and help I need my Doctor to rescue my empty lips." She giggled.

"Gladly." I bounced. Grabbing her lips back onto mine, helping with both are hearts which can't seem to stay on the ground.