Lights, skating, presents

Merry Christmas my lovelies! I love you all, and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Rose's POV

"Doctor! you know what today is?" I giggle, hugging his waist from behind.

The Doctor gasped as if he was shocked, "Rose tyler are you assuming I forgot it was Christmas? I'm offended!" He turned slightly, so we where facing one another. My arms stayed tightly around his torso, to which he reciprocated by wrapping his arms around mine.

"What are we doing this fine holiday Doctor?" I tease, resting my head against his shoulder. 

"Why don't we go see the northern lights? We could also ice skate while we watch them!" He beamed, as I smiled at his giddiness.

"Then when will we open presents Doctor?"

"Rose tyler you didn't!" He murmured, sounding absolutely shocked.

"It's the anniversary of this regeneration Doctor, you really didn't think I'd get you something?" I ask in his same mocking but offended tone.

"Why don't we open them now?" he suggest. 

"No, we have a date with ice-skates and the northern lights."  

I ran off, to find a lovely outfit and pair of skates on my bed.

"Thank you TARDIS, its all lovely. Merry Christmas TARDIS." I smile, running into the bathroom to change.

The TARDIS hummed in delight, "Merry christmas!"

I looked down at the white leotard, with a skirt that fell only from the back. I pinned my hair up, keeping my bangs to the side. While the white tights fit snuggly into the ice skates. I carefully walked to the console room.

The Doctor's jaw physically dropped, as he gulped. I smiled lightly, seeing his Navy blue skates, compared to my white ones, luckily he wore his blue suit. I don't think his normal brown one would have matched his skates that well.

"You look nice," I giggle.

"Thank you, Rose you look amazing!" He beamed, causing me to blush.

"You can thank the TARDIS for that," I smile, taking his outstretched hand. 

We walked in silence, our hands fitting together nicely. It wasn't an awkward silence, but possibly the most comforting thing in the universe.

"It's beautiful," I stutter, looking at the aurora's that flew freely with many different colors in the snowy blissful wind. Snow and ice went on for miles, it was a clear;  almost a field of just ice and snow.

I could feel his eyes on the side of my face, never once looking at the lights above. "I know," he whispered. But something told me he wasn't talking about the lights. I blushed lightly, leaning my head against his shoulder.

I felt him move away, after a few minutes. I turned around to see his hand out stretched towards me again.

"Shall we?"

"We shall."

It was careful and blissful, as we spun. Being collected in his arms came easily, as we kept up with another. The silence was only a cool wind, being brushed past my ears after ever spin and twist of my body.

"How long are you going to stay with me?"

Those words chimed in my head, as I smiled lightly. I knew the probability was not long at all, but right now feels more like the Forever then I'll ever achieve.

"Rose, you're cold; and crying?" The Doctor asked, as we stopped. His hand wiping tears away, that I didn't know fell.

"Yea its cold here, but I'm fine. Don't worry they're happy tears," I sniffle, smiling. He nods, as we walk back into the TARDIS for me to reward him with a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm going to get into something warmer, then presents!" I giggle excitedly. Getting to my room carefully, since walking on skates is rather tricky, especially after skating.

I changed into a black tang top, and navy blue fuzzy pajama bottoms. Accompanied by some navy blue fuzzy socks, and a navy blue jacket.

Dopping to my knees, I pulled out a medium sized box. Neatly wrapped in galaxy wrapping paper; and topped of with a red bow tie. I wonder what he would look like in a bow tie, just incase theres another navy blue tie inside the box anyway.

I walk down the corridor that seems much longer than before, but I didn't mind.  When I arrived, the console room was empty, but a note was left on the console.

"To the library!" -Doctor-

I smiled taking the note, as I walked towards the library. I stared through the doorway, as a very large tree was decorated. With the Doctor sitting on a reclining chair next to it, and across from his was another chair which I knew was reserved for me. 

"It's lovely Doctor," I blush; handing him the box in my hands.

He took it lightly, sliding a slightly bigger box into my hands.

"A bow tie!" He smiled, pulling it from the ribbon that tied it around the box.

"I love the wrapping paper," he chuckled. While I smiled, "Union Jack wrapping paper, very nice." I smile; staring down at the box in my arms.

I waited until the Doctor opened his box, hopefully he likes it all. It was all pretty sentimental to do anyway. Well some of the gifts were, some things were just some things I thought would like nice on him.

"Rose," he breathed. As he pulled out, a red paper tissue hat from the year before. Then a golden watch, and a maroon tuxedo, and a navy blue tie.

"You didn't have to do this," He stuttered. 

"I did,"

"Open yours," He insisted.

I carefully opened the box, staring at the items inside. A framed picture of us, a new purple jacket,  and a lovely necklace. 

"Oh Doctor its lovely," I smile, hugging him tightly. Suddenly I was pulled into a very deep kiss, as we both blushed madly after.

"Doctor?" I question happily.

"Mistletoe?" He gulped.

"There isn't any," I whisper kissing him again.